Thursday, November 15, 2007

If you want me to give my best shot at our final year project.
At least learn to understand me, and take good care of my mood.

And calling me late night just to remind me of tomorrow's events,
You disrupted my sleep, and I had a fuckin hard time trying to get to sleep again.
And it'll affect me the next day.

If you want me to think, then you THINK.

You guys may think I'm very easy-going, doing work with you all and collecting ideas as I pretended to feel good.
But I had to fight every brain cells of mine just to keep my problems away and get involved in our work.

No one ever gave a fuck on how I feel, how I can't work when there's someone I don't know or dislike. And they're putting the blame on me that I'm turning my back on them.

Seems like I'm not stressed on my studies, but what's happening behind my studies.

All I want now is that ability and opportunity to work together, without spoiling my mood.


Or maybe I'm just thinking too much,
Lan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home