Wednesday, November 28, 2007

And I know, that you're cold because you never knew that it was hurting me

Yeah it's as suspected.

I have tonsils in my throat.

Not really IN my throat, but you know those things hanging at the back of your mouth like balls?

Yeah that's the one.


So I went to the doctor, listing my sickness.

"Ahh, in the last 2 days I got fever, yesterday and today morning when i spit out my flam, got blood."

"abit or many?"

"abit i guess."

so bla bla bla, he didnt check my throat whether got tonsils anot until I said something like

"Is the bleeding serious?"

"Not really, it should be ok soon"

"But my friend said maybe I got tonsils"

THEN HE GO CHECK

walao if I die because of tonsils I'm so gonna find him and scratch his whole face with my braces man.

that if wen i die, they nv take out my braces.

become hantu braces.


OK back to story.

so mr doc use his ice cream stick and start poking my throat "balls", painful yet ticklish. haha. den he ask me to spit out.

so i did.

and guess what i saw?

something like a yellowish peanut-lookalike in the sink.

SO THATS TONSILS.

anyway i was pretty scared and disgusted at the same time when i saw that "peanut".


I Wanna Get Well,
Lan


P/S: Description of tonsils: Something that grows on your throat "balls".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home