Thursday, December 20, 2007

WARNING: Contents might be dirty!

Before I start on anything, let me wish my Muslim friends and those who enjoy coming to see goats/cows getting slaughtered rather than going to gigs,

SELAMAT HARI RAYA HAJI/AIDILADHA!

*does goat-dance*

Heh.

With that said, I will pull up a warning, that what I'll be saying later on might be too dirty or uncomfortable to few. Don't worry I'll place a big WARNING before I get onto that topic.

Now let me talk about work last night.

There's this apek, whom naz and frez referred to him as nyonya. Well he deserved that glamorous title since he looks like one and nags like one.

Unfortunately, I started talking to her, I mean him, last night.
And it's sibei-irritating.

There's like 5 or 6 guys on belt 23 doing their flight, while me and "her" were like resting at belt 21. I got up and wanted to went over to help them out when "she" stops me.

Anyway before I continue, there's a flight coming over at belt 20.

She-Male: u don go der la, jus sit here. u go help dem ltr as if they come here n help u, they kanina u, u kanina them back la.

Lan: *sarcastic laugh*

SM: n don look tat side la, tat fuckin officer donno do work one. stupid fucker kanina. ltr he see u see them sure he ask u come and help, kanina.

Lan: *does it again*

SM: so u just stay here can oredi la, ltr u see u do belt 20 dey sure wont come help one.kanina fuckers.

Lan: ok la i wan go buy drink la.

*and that is how Lan escapes a conversation that is going nowhere*

And "she" even scolded me because I'm abit scared to smoke in the toilet where there's a risk I'll get caught.

"u stupid or wad, just flush after u smoke la kanina"

But I just smile.
You really can't blame him for looking like an aunty, after all he loves his "kanina" so much.
That is why I smiled.

haha.

so yeah but he's ok la for a workmate, helps me communicate between china mans and white-malay man, I mean me.

Talking about china-mans, one of them actually tried crapping around with me.

While we were like throwing bags from the container to the belt, he saw a sticker on a bag, takes it out and paste it on my shirt.

A Powerpuff girl sticker.
That bitch with the double-ponytailed blonde hair.
Bubbles I think.

And he thinks it's funny cause he laughed.
But I laughed too, cause it's like his first time "physically-communicating" with me and I appreciate that.

Aww.

Anyway talking about powerpuff girls.

Don't you guys ever wonder why even small primary school girls starts wearing mini-skirts when they go out?

I say let's put the blame on PPG.

It's cartoon like this that increases child-raping activities.
Damn you PPG.
I'll make sure my future-daughters watch Doraemon or other "covered" cartoons rather than exposing them to adult content of PPG.

If I had the choice, I will ban Powerpuff girls and maybe put back shows like Power Rangers on tee-vee for kids to watch.

I'm not talking about the new, stupid ones.
But the best ones, the old ones.

Yeah I'm talking about that egghead who chills around in a tube calling himself a silly name like "Zordon".
The "aiyayayayai" robot named Alpha 5.
And Jason, Kimberly, Trini (I think?), Kimberly, Zack, Tommy and my favourite: Billy.

Although everyone will be like in their retirement age and having white hairs all over them.
Heh, can you imagine what it'll be like if they started on the old power rangers using all of them back again?

"IT'S MORPHIN TIME!"
*Fight, fight, fight, fight and fight*
*Finish fighting*

"it's...puffing...time....."
*Every rangers pull out asthma-inhaler from their pockets and starts puffing*

And don't expect them to go around jumping and flying and kicking everywhere.
I can just imagine them doing kung-fu and some tai-chi.

All power rangers in their HQ: "Greetings Si-Fu Zordon!"

ok wtf.

So yeah anyway back to the topic.

There's this moment during my working break, I was like alone sitting and I started thinking about stuff.

Even dirty stuffs.

Which is why it is wise not to leave me alone even for a while if you went on a date with me.
lol.


WARNING: DIRTY CONTENT ALERT, PLEASE ABORT SCROLLING DOWN SEQUENCE IF YOU'RE EASILY OFFENDED BY DIRTY REMARKS






Now don't say I didn't warn you.

So yeah I finished all the episodes of Heroes, both seasons. And I had stop watching since.

But last night I was like asking myself questions.

And now I ask you.


Since Claire Benett has this ability to self-regenerate whenever she's hurt or torn her skin or something.
Does that mean she'll like re-virgin-ated after every rounds?

Sylar has this telekinesis ability, moving things with his mind without touching them.
Does that mean he can self-masturbate using only his mind?


Oh God.
I feel so dirty.

But you really can't blame me for thinking like that, I'm a super open-minded person who talks about anything under the sun.

But seriously though.
Can they?

lol.


This got to be my dirtiest post ever,
Lan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home