Saturday, December 08, 2007

Best Birthday Ever? YOU BET!

Hello mates.
I'm severely affected with over-excitement.
Please be wary that this post might be disturbing to kids or people who are against vulgar languages.

I seriously can't wait to tell you the best part which happened to me yesterday, but for everyone's sake I shall.

*takes a deep breath*

SERIOUS SIA, IM LIKE SO FUCKING EX--

*takes another deep breath*
*lights a cigarette and takes a deep breath*
*coughs*

Okay, let's start.

*wipes tears of joy*

So let's start off with this morning.

Oh wait afternoon.

Woke up, do my basic duties as someone who's going out.

*takes deep breath again*

Met Ms Shika at school, I mean ex-school, alah senang2 cakap: ITE Macpherson.

Well I pass her my windows xp cd for her to reboot her comp and bla bla.

And my oh my.

Oh my god.

Oh god.

Oh no.

She brought my birthday present for me.

My first birthday present.

From that very first person who wished me a direct happy birthday even if she got my age wrong.

How sweet was that.

Oh god.

And to those who don't know me well yet.
I get easily touched.

So yeah I actually got fucking excited and nervous at the same time.

AND I MEAN IT, VERY VERY VERY nervous.

"Hey, happy belated birthday."

and I go

"omg thanks so much.. ahh we should hang out sometime yeah..ahh good luck for your exams..ahh take care.."

And I finally got my breathing back when she turned her back with her ponytail dangling.

And don't ask me why of all things, I said ponytail.

Told you guys I'm weird.

Oh god.

Okay enough about this.

So I went to meet Mel Fraps, and we went to a gig cause of us wanna watch The Sallys performing.

It was like me officially going to a first gig, no passing by looking to the side or whatsoever.

First performance, we stand with the crowd and watch.

Second performance, we stand at the back since we're not into punk that much, and that band is a punk rock band I guess.

Third performance: The Sallys

Went in the crowd.
And for the first time ever.

FIRST TIME EVER IN MY LIFE.
I DANCED WITH THEM.

Or was it skanking like they call it?
Ah whatever.

Yeah it's my first time, and I don't really know how to dance.
And I bet people there was thinking I was doing somekind of ACERS day exercise.

I was pretty hyper too, jumping up and down and doing my "exercise".

But I'm pathetic.
Seriously pathetic.

You know guys usually does their skanking and goes around bumping on dancing girls and they're like don't mind being touched or what.

I was like.

*Acidentally bumps onto a girl*
*Song finish*
*taps on her shoulder*

"Hey umm, sorry uh."

The girl was like "Huh? What for?"

"Terlanggar ah tadi."

translated: "Accidentally bump onto you uh just now"

And she went giggling with her friends after that.

Man I felt so pathetic.
But at least I'm being a gentleman.
lol wtf.

So yeah The Sallys also perform a song for a tribute to a death of my friend's friend. Who passed away on the 29th of November if I'm not wrong, just graduated with O' Levels.

Dear Rakinah,

Although we were in the same secondary school in the past, I never really knew you or talked to you. Though I remember seeing you around with your friends and stuff. It was a painful loss for people that knew you, and I feel for them too. I will, too, send God my prayers for you.

Rest In Peace my dear ex-schoolmate.


That's about it for the gig, I felt pretty weird dancing aimlessly while everyone seems to know their thing. And I was like spending the whole time apologising to everyone I bumped onto.

And yes, it was a great time being with you guys; Azhar, Roy, Hidayah, Sam and not forgetting Khid who went back with me on the train. Pasir Ris guy, what to do.


AND NOW, THE BEST PART.

eh hold on, i wanna go pee awhile.

ok back.

Well yeah I got home, and took out Shyqah's bday present to me from my bag. Opened up the wrapper.

Eh wait before I continue, on the birthday card, her own-made creative birthday card, she made a graffiti out of my name.

Oh god.
Oh my god.

And there's perfume on it too.

OH GOD.
I'M SMILING AGAIN.

anyway yeah, I resisted my overwhelming curiousity and slowly open up the wrapper.

and there I saw.

A MUG!

Man I was like only kidding with her bout getting me a bday present, and also about getting me something memorable.

And Ms (Thoughtful) Shika did just that.

So yeah I automatically fell of my computer chair and there I was, lying on my floor smiling.

The mug was filled with somemore gifts.

I took it all out.

Ferrerro Rochers.

Oh god.

Nescafe 3in1 Regular stick packs.

Oh my god.

Nescafe classic stick packs with coffee mates.

OH MY GOD

There I went, laughing and smiling like a retard with tears of joy coming out from my eyes.

I just simply can't control myself.

I was like overwhelmed with feelings I can't describe.

It's like happiness + touchedness + craziness.

And no, all this ness is not because of nesscafe alone, but to find out she actually knew my favourite chocolates and coffees.

Oh God.

I was like lying down for quite sometime smiling, and like keep repeating.

"fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck"
"oh my god"
"argh shika"

Let's keep it short lah.


It was the best gift I ever had
It was the moment I'll never forget
I can never express how excited I am
With all that smiling, I got my mouth cramped

THANK YOU SO MUCH DARLS!


and during the gig's second performance, da singer at one time goes "check out my matchin pipes"

suddenly i felt like smelling nescafe.

u noe i noe we noe why.

Take care my mates,
Over-Excited Lan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home