Friday, December 07, 2007

So if the answer is no, can I change your mind?


Tired.


Yes I'm so tired.

I've been assigned to do center-core at my workplace.

To those with a "WTF IS CENTER-CORE" bracket above their heads.

Unlike arrivals like I usually does, center-core is kind of the opposite. Instead of you taking out bags and throw them on the moving belt, this time you take out bags from moving belt and place it in the container.

Sounds easy huh?

You gotta arrange it.
Kamu hendaklah menyusun beg-beg tersebut di dalam kontainer itu.

Imagine the slots below is full, and you gotta carry those heavy bags up above your head and place it right at the top of all bags.

Fuck, I prefer throwing 20 over bags rather than carrying one and place it above.

Ok enough complaining. I want be strong boy and I do this to be strong boy so I can show people I strong like very strong liddat.

Though when I look in the mirror, it looks weird to have such skinny hands just up till my elbow, and there you go having a KFC chicken's thigh lookalike above my elbow.

No I'm not saying I'm muscular like that fucker in Mocca Ad that shows his hou..I mean body wearing underwear and posing with his ronald macdonald face.

I bet when he goes "Check out my matching pipes."

But in his mind he goes "Check out my branded undies, oh wait lemme give ya'all a side view of it too. Can see da topman logo?"

Or maybe "Check out my hump, my hump my hump my hump, my lovely manly humps. Check it out!"

Or just "Wanna be with a big hot guy like me in my toilet?"


I guess that's the reason he wants people to call his number.

And he even dare asking "Want to see more?"

Pervert.

So umm yeah I've gain some muscles, but still teeny-weeny ones that ants will go marching up my arm and saying things like

"Ahh, when you look to the front, you can see bukit timah hill."
"Eh why so white one ah?"
"You bodoh or what, christmas right, got snow."

Too bad their tour is short-lived, you should know why.

Humans nowadays tends to be very evil no matter how much they denies it. Killing innocent ants going on a tour with a slap of hand.

And I admit, I'm evil.
So do you.


cb why I keep going off-topic.

So ummm, yeah enough about working, I know it bores you guys cause you don't know how it's like.

Even going to the corner of your room, grabbing your bagpack and throwing aimlessly is not enough to understand what it's like.

OK LAN, STOP TALKING ABOUT WORK!

Fine Az. hmph.

Last Monday I went to school, for what's like the last day I'll be going there, with my group to hand in our final year project. Our Project Supervisor, Mr Lee Tong Seng seems pretty please with it. It wasn't actually complete, we have like our song, CD cover, Poster, and a report without much effort in it.

But he likes the song.

HURRAY FOR TONG SENG!

So after handup, we left to our own separate ways, with me going to work and.

Wait, nothing about work.

So umm yeah thats it.

The next day, Tuesday right? I met Hid and Sam at town, me and Sam were like some-kind of bodyguards accompanying Hid as she went shopping, from Far East, to Cineleisure(donno hw to spell la), and bugis, than back to tamps.

And FYI, this Hidayah also loves photo-taking. Why is that, every Hidayahs I knew, has this tendency of taking photos? Someone please register the word "Hidayah" into Oxford's dictionary.

Hidayah: Description of photography addict.

Yeah like that.

Anyway I thought when I've graduated, I'm safe from those nipple-pinching monsters like Maria and Nad.

But I was wrong.

I GOT IT FUCKING WRONG. (sighs, since when I like to use vulgar nie..)

Hid is one of those species.

Oh god, save my nipples please.

And damn, Sam n Hid just knew about my melatah habit.

Things wont be the same.

Can you imagine us performing on stage and one of them goes tickling me and I go.

"OH MAK KAU PUNYE ANAK KAU!" (fyi, my fav melata sentence)

heh, what's worse is how the crowd will react.

Crowd 1: *whispers* eh, what he saying?
Crowd 2: I think he saying this song is a tribute to our mums uh, and our children.
Crowd 1: Must be a family guy then, how sweet.


That's about it, plenty of things happen.

And tomorrow, will be my first time officially going to a gig, The Sallys performance.
Will be going with Mel Fraps.

But before that gotta meet Miss White-Ass Shika first, to pass her something and to wish her gd luck for exams. All the way from Simei to ITE Macpherson, and back to tampines.


"how sweet." - Quoted from Crowd 1, above.

Anyway, I have whiter ass than her, I think.
Sorry darls, I know you never actually saw this side of me, using vulgars and talking about asses.
But I'm still a good boy.
A good 19-year old boy.

It's just that I get carried away sometimes.

But I'm still a good boy.
A good 19-year old boy.

Btw don't forgot my bday present hor!



I got a feeling that's my crappiest post.
Or even, longest post.
But I hope it's entertaining.


If I have the chance, Would you let me know?
Lan

EDIT: And in case you're haven't notice, I'll seriously gonna stab you in the neck with my braces if you really don't.

I've changed my blogskin.

Yes babe, simplicity is me.

Well I think so.
And I've spent hours playing around with the custom-made html codes to make it more appealing.

If you don't like it, there's always that "links" part.
If you like it, gimme a "OMG SO NICE LA" on my tagboard.
If you love it,
Hug me.

I do hope Natalie Portman will come by my blog and love it very much.

Umm, it doesn't make me sounds like a pervert right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home