Saturday, December 15, 2007

You know it's gonna hurt sometimes, you know it's gonna bleed sometimes.

A proper entry.

Right.

While waiting for Heroes to load I shall do a proper entry to kill time, and to give time.

Get it?

Good.

And talking about that, I'm addicted to Heroes.

All I want is a normal life, to catch shows on my television and not missing any episodes on Heroes because I've heard it's a good show to watch.

But I've missed it since episode 1, I was destined to miss each and every episode till the day I can no longer take it.

And I had to watch it online.

And now, I'm addicted to it.

So I apologise now, if I'm beginning to talk like someone who acted in "Heroes" and scripts in there that I accidentally spat out.

Which is why I can't have a normal life. I have this so called ability to use the computer, surf the internet, and watch all the episodes I missed. This ability is given to me to do something meaningful, I'm destined to use the computer and go back in time to see episodes I missed.

Talking about that time-travelling guy named Hiro. heh.

So yeah to summarise things up, I was only trying to catch all the episodes I missed, since 1 till I don't know what.

And guess what.

I've already reached season 2, episode 4.

In three days, three nights without sleep.

It is my destiny to have insomnia, to use it for good purposes such as catching back things I've missed.

I knew I had this insomnia power, but until now, I know why I was given this gift.

To catch episodes.

So far I've never receive anything like "Save the cheerleader, Save the world."

But I've heard about "Save the nature, Save the world."

Now I need to cut an ex-smoker's brain open, study it and quit smoking, to save the world.

Oh wait I'm not Sylar.

And I bet he don't wanna cut my head open and acquire my insomnia ability.

You should know why yourself.

Ok ok fine let's cut this heroes crap and let's talk about what happened last night.

*Travels through time, approximately 9 hours back in past*

I met Khid at Simei MRT, cause Mel Fraps gonna have their so-called first jamming session, or perhaps my first jamming session with them.

Khid and me got a little lost upon reaching outram mrt.

Yes people, outram mrt. We're LOST but not on an island where polar bears or orang dayaks come chasing you down and locking you and bla bla.

If you know what I'm getting on about, good.
If you don't know, good.
As long as you find it lame, you're mentally alright.

Which is good.

Ok whatever, so we went in, practiced on our two songs we're currently so-called learning.

Well we guys were having a nice time, though I had a hard time trying to sing that second song without sounding as if I'm pulling out 15 inches shit from my asshole.

But it was ok, in fact I got pretty high and hyper.

Jamming makes me high.
And it raises my confidence level on my vocals.

YATAA!!

so yeah we jammed for 2 hours, even though me and khid were like almost an hour late.
I should have stop time if I knew, but I haven't really got in control of my time travelling powers yet.

At least if Hiro speaks better english, I can learn much more easier.

AH WTF.

So yeah we went to CT Hall, get some LJS tapau and go to that donnowad memorial thingy and sit there makan2 minum2 berbual2.

After that we went esplanade, lepak2 awhile then got home.

Easy story eh.

But it's a great day.

How long was it? 2 or 3 years since I last stepped into a jamming room?

Yeah, that's long.

Though I find it funny our drummer seems like a little too punk rock.

Just imagine, The Killers playing Blink 182 songs, yeah, like that.

Haha.


I guess that's goodbye then to ya mates.

We'll see each other again.
If Sylar didn't caught me first.


I think I can fly,
Petran Azrelli

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home