Friday, December 28, 2007

Topic for today: Arrogance

Before I start, let me say a few unfortunate words that I hope you guys will be serious and sympathise with me on this one.

I lost my cap.

Thanks to my green tea's hair volumizer that makes my hair so thick that I couldn't even feel if I'm wearing a cap or not.

You see people, I'm at work last night.

No, it's not a topic about work again, just a, erm, explanation.

Was in the container, helping carry down bags for easier reach to others. I got out, the tractor moves with the container.

There I was.
Wondering how the hell I can see my fringe.
Because I wear cap to avoid my sweaty hair from "falling" down, poking my eyes as I carry heavy bags.

"Yarrrr-ARGH!"

And to think I can even wonder how.
Lot's of reasons came into my mind and I pick one out.

Cap's not there.

I asked the apek beside me.

"Eh u gt see my topi?" *hand signal, using my right hand to grab my head from above to intensify understanding*

"No leh, I think drop in the container"

Bad news.
Container's gone.
And I can't remember which.

I had alot of memories with that cap,
and to think I've lost it in the most clumsiest way.

Well you know what.
Hair, you are to be blamed for all of this.
Hair, I can't believe you were so THICK-skinned not to even hold the cap back.
Hair, I still love you though.

R.I.P. Cap (2006-2007)



Now let's get on to the topic shall we?

So, I've heard about people talking down my back.
Strangers mainly, who don't know me yet.

They said I'm arrogant.
Yes I know I've always walk around with a face that it's not that approachable.
But don't judge a book by it's cover.
Don't judge Azlan by his steamy eyes, shaved moustache, and partly aluminium-foiled teeth.

I don't talk to stranger not because Mom tell me not to,
But Ima shy boy you know nigga?
You talk to me, I talk to you.
You crap to me, I crap to you.

Simple.
But some people takes it as rocket science.

You know who you are.
But I meant no offence.

JUST TALK TO ME AND I'M NOT THAT ARROGANT AS YOU THINK!

I'm friendly.
But not to the extent I'll keep touching you when communicating.
But it'll be you who keep touching me.

I've been a victim of hair-molest, nipple-pinchers and even butt gropers.
Okay let's drop that subject.

Now let us all imagine, what if I were to be arrogant?
Even in my own blog?


Let us all welcome, Lanny the Arrogant Buddy.


Hello suckers.

I'm Lan and I'm better than anyone else in this planet.
I'm special.
In many different ways.

I hate talking to people because when they talk about their lives, I pity them for having such a miserable life.
Nah nahhh, not pity..
But it's a laughing stock.
You know why?
Because I'm better than anyone else.
Not like others who are so pathetic.
What a pity.
I mean what a laughing stock lol.

So what makes me so special?
Many, but I'm telling you not even a one percent.

I'm fairer than most
And I'm malay.
How cool is that?
Each time you take a walk around your neighbourhood,
Just look at all the other malays.

Charcoals, brownie cakes is what you see from them.
But I'm fairer.
I'm special.
And I don't talk to dark people because I can't see them,
And it's really scary talking to just eyes and teeth.

I'm telling you all this not because I'm racist.
Heck I'm even a Malay myself.
But to let you know how special I am.

But don't feel pathetic at my remarks though.
You are already pathetic, get over it.

I also have the coolest hair everyone is craving for.
But you have to be special to have it.
Are you?
Read the last paragraph.

I look the best when I'm in my skinny jeans.
Because I have sexier legs than all of you.
So don't make laugh at you guys for wearing skinnies.
You are just not special for them.

If you think what I listed above isn't so special,
Then you have a pathetic mindset.
That is why I'm not talking to you.
Sucker.



That's all for Lanny the Arrogant Buddy folks!

Sheesh, I had to fight every brain cells in me to get me writing all that shit.
But at least I hope that's something to read for our Ms Wawa here,
Who's pressuring me to update.

Now take a good look at that arrogant part.
It makes you go "MENYAMPAH!"?
So don't pressure me to update.
Or I'll make more of these.
Then you'll feel very pathetic.

Haha.


Anyway no offence to anyone, I love you guys.
And girls.

Now stop calling me arrogant and open me up like a book.
Read me.
Understand me.
Because I'm special.




The Special One,
Aze Mourlanho

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home