Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Won't let it devour me again.

Hello mates.

Yes it's that time of the year again, so Merry Christmas to everyone!
How I wished Singapore had snow.

Sheesh.

So been awhile since I last update eh?
Especially during these holidays where I'm expected to be doing regular updates and stuff.

But shit happens.

You see these days I'm not really in my hyper mood.
Even today.
Even now.

And that is why, I don't really have any idea what to talk about.

Ahh, let's talk about work.

Yes that same old topic I've been talking about in the previous posts.

But not to worry,
This time there ain't no fucking nyonya again.

So what makes last night's work stands out from the rest?

A) Something hilarious happens
B) Something irritating happens
C) Something dangerous happens
D) Nothing happen

Please shade the correct bracket on the OAS below

(A) (B) (C) (D)



If you chose C
Hurray!

You suck because you got it wrong.

Heh the answer is B.


I was doing my usual Arrival 20-23, but this time under one strict but superbly annoying Officer.

Well you might say I deserve it when I continue story-telling.
So bear in mind other officers isn't like this.
Or most.

I was like working 6pm-1am as per usual.
Then came 8pm, when I cabot and go makan with my friend.

Btw I was kind of pissed to know my vanilla milkshake don't have,
I bought ocean float instead.
It's for people who can't swim,
Like me.
Thus the name.

Anyway I happened to return just before 10pm.
Lol.

Was in the container pulling bags down so the others can reach it with ease.
Then he came.

Off: "Awak name sape? (You name what?)

Lan: "Azlan" (Azlan)

Off: "Awak tadi pergi mane? (You just now go where?)

Lan: "Makan" (Eat)

Off: "Awak tau berapa lama awak hilang? Orang lain pun belum makan, awak tahu tak? (You know how long you missing? People different also haven't eat, you know not?)

Lan: "Ntah lak, saye tk tengok jam." (I love eating bread with jams)

Off: "Lain kali jgn buat lagi, da lame buat gini? (Different times don't do again, done long do this?)

Lan: "Tak, saya baru start keje" (Nope, I new start work)

Lol.

What do you expect, been missing for almost 2 hours under a strict officer.
No wonder I got a lecture from him.
Heh.

So another irritating moment was when me and mat finished our shift and on the way to the changing room.

Bastard appears again,
This time he takes two, alone.

Officer vs tag-team champions, Indie and Emo kid.

This time he tried to persuade us to stay behind cause Japan airlines gonna land.
And he wants us to be there helping.

Let's analyse the scenario here:

Time check: 12.15am
Transportation leaving at: 12.50am
Japan airlines landing at: 12.20am + 15 mins for containers to come= 12.35am
Average round takes: 15mins

So take a good look at it, and remember we still had to change in the locker room.

You think we'll make it for the cab?

No.
That is why I planned our runaway plan.
With the sabah people helping out with our plan.

Runaway strategy:

Put in earpiece.
Turn on your iPod loud.
Pretend you didn't hear him or see him when he's around calling you.
Quickly clock out so he won't have the chance to tell you to go work.
Sing very loud as you make your way to the exit. (Optional: Provided by Lan)


That how it works.
You can also use this method if you came home late and your parents are waiting in the living room.

But results not guaranteed.


And bad news.
I've started back playing MapleStory.

But I'll make sure this time it doesn't dominate my life.
Wish me luck.


See ya mates,
Lan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home