Saturday, January 05, 2008

Answers, please.

I know, I know. I've been doing updates too often lately.

But put the blame on yourself for not entertaining me on MSN
Resulting me to talk to my own blog for the sake of killing my boredom

But it gets pretty fun when I reread it though.

lol.


I have a question that I need people to enlighten me up with answers.
A very important question.
Before my cat gets killed.


Why is "making love" called "making love"?

I discussed it with Fizah and Wawa but am still searching for a pleasing answer.

I don't get it really.

If you're in love with someone, and that someone also has the same feeling towards you
Why do you need to make love?
Heck can love even be made?

In my opinion it should be called "making lust"
Think about it, pleasuring yourself from sexual desires with your lover.
Ain't it lust?
Lust for a woman's body, lust for pleasure.

Why can't people stick to the word "Sex" or "Making babies".
"Make love" makes no sense to me at all
I don't see people forcing others into love by "making love" even if they're unwilling

So why, "Make love"?

Now, my so-called research on why use the term "make love"
Participants for project "make love": Me, Wawa, Fizah


The first result

(11:16 PM) Nescaf3/Lan }-{: why make love is called make love ah
(11:16 PM) (*)Sheee-bum!: MAN
(11:16 PM) (*)Sheee-bum!: this is gg to be fun if shila's here
(11:16 PM) Nescaf3/Lan }-{: ya lor
(11:16 PM) (*)Sheee-bum!: cause she loveeeeeeee to talk abt this
(11:16 PM) (*)Sheee-bum!: man


As you can see here Shila,
Wawa clearly does not mean it when she ask for my forgiveness due to your open nature
In fact she uses your "ability" to make dirty topics come alive
But it's fun though lol

Wawa then run away from this question as she puts her friend Fizah
To answer my sexciting question

(11:36 PM) Nescaf3/Lan }-{: fiza u made love bfore rite
(11:36 PM) Nescaf3/Lan }-{: y make love is called make love
(11:37 PM) ((= Hafizah: wat aku again
(11:37 PM) Nescaf3/Lan }-{: fareha suro aku tanye ko
(11:38 PM) ((= Hafizah: u go ask someonde else
(11:38 PM) ((= Hafizah: aku busy
(11:38 PM) ((= Hafizah: *runs away too


What fiza meant by "u go ask someonde (ondeh2?) else" clearly hints that you
Shila
Should be responsible for answering this "tough" question


But Wawa came back with an answer

(11:38 PM) (*)Sheee-bum!: when u make love with ur partner
(11:38 PM) Nescaf3/Lan }-{: okok gd
(11:38 PM) (*)Sheee-bum!: u need PASSION
(11:39 PM) (*)Sheee-bum!: u need the MOOD
(11:39 PM) (*)Sheee-bum!: u need the desire
(11:39 PM) (*)Sheee-bum!: u know
(11:39 PM) (*)Sheee-bum!: alah paham2 kan je la
(11:39 PM) (*)Sheee-bum!: so to fulfil ur DESIRE and improve ur passion on SEX, u need to make loveee.
(11:39 PM) (*)Sheee-bum!: LOVE
(11:39 PM) (*)Sheee-bum!: cause u love the person, u love the watever u name it
(11:39 PM) (*)Sheee-bum!: LOVE


(11:41 PM) (*)Sheee-bum!: this require both parties to lvoe one another
(11:41 PM) Nescaf3/Lan }-{: if love liao
(11:41 PM) Nescaf3/Lan }-{: y make love
(11:42 PM) (*)Sheee-bum!: u want to make something out of love


Very helpful indeed.
But I didn't get any idea.
lol.

We kinda sidetracked off abit
But I got them back on the field

(12:07 AM) Nescaf3/Lan }-{: anw
(12:07 AM) Nescaf3/Lan }-{: back to make love
(12:07 AM) ((= Hafizah: wat
(12:07 AM) ((= Hafizah: wat.. lom abes ke
(12:07 AM) (*)Sheee-bum!: OK lets share something
(12:07 AM) Nescaf3/Lan }-{: can it b called make lust instead
(12:07 AM) ((= Hafizah: cannot
(12:07 AM) (*)Sheee-bum!: what's ur ideal making love place?
(12:07 AM) Nescaf3/Lan }-{: since its a lust to go for womans body
(12:07 AM) Nescaf3/Lan }-{: for pleasure


Ok people avoid acknowledging what wawa said
Haha.

That's pretty much sums up all for my research
But I still haven't got my answers

Let's see if Shila is as dependable as they insists

That's all for now
But it ain't ending here


Coming back for more,
Lan

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When two people love each other the connection is spiritual. The spirit manifest it self in the physical by the actions we preform to express it. If you have a good spirit it manifests it self by helping others. when you love your partner it manifest through sex. Essentially the love is spiritually there your just making it on a physical plane. Don't confuse the Lust and Love TOTAL opposites. Lust is the physical with out the spirit and anything done with out the spirit is nothing. Your questioned is Answered.

May 20, 2008 at 3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home