Sunday, December 30, 2007

Twenty-Oh-Eight

New year is just on the line.

The line where everyone put down their New Year resolutions and bla bla.

The line I'll be 20 upon crossing.

I hate that number, really.
It makes me look old.

*In a chatroom*

"Hey intro pls?"
"u 1st"
"20/m"
"SO OLD?!"


sheesh.

Maybe I'll let my birthday pass before I admit I'm 20.
Well logically it's possible, isn't it?

So now, my New Year Resolutions.


- Finds a reason to quit smoking for.
- Spend more quality time with my family.
- Spend more quality time with my cat.
- Do well in my studies. (Hopefully NS didn't call me up first)
- Have my braces taken out so I can have my charming smile. lol.
- Make more friends who will understand me inside out.
- Make less people thinking I'm arrogant.
- Still virgin.
- Have fun, legally.
- Cure my insomnia.
- Progress with Mel Fraps.
- Have a laptop
- Be a better man, I mean, boy.


With the new year resolutions out of the way, I already had plans on how my entry will be on New year itself.
It'll be full of pics,
And even more full of crap.
So be prepared.


I do hope this year will be my first time celebrating New year's eve outside.
Cause I spent all the past eves in my room, playing games.
Yes you can say that I have no life.

Lanny the Arrogant Buddy says: Hahaha, pathetic sucker!


The 19-year old Virgin,
Lan

EDIT: fuck, I just remembered I'm working tomorrow. 6pm to 1am. no life indeed....ARRRRRRRRRRR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home