Sunday, January 06, 2008

I need to get some sleep grrr.

This is for all Polytechnics' initials in Singapore, taken from local chelsea supporters forum

SP----Sure Problem

NYP----Now Your Problem

TP----The Problem

RP----Really Problem

NP---- NO PROBLEM

Coming from a student in NP, you can't really blame him for this biasness and lists NP as "No Problem"

Now I shall change it.

NP---- New Problem

There.
Now bow down to me for making everyone feels equal.

And talking about Poly, I'm going over to Temasek Poly for their open house this Friday.
I'm looking for candidates to go with,
So do register at my tagboard.
Thanks.


Alright enough about Poly, I'm still waiting for my fucking NITEC certificate before I can apply for one.

I haven't get enough sleep.

Well I should actually.

Last night upon coming back from work, I was surfing the net awhile and playing my ps2
Waiting for the best time to strike the bed,
Which is 3 or 4

Don't ask me why, I just love the numbers.

Just before I hit my shutdown button at 4,
Mr SP suddenly msned me that he wanna meet me up.

I was pretty annoyed actually and said I'm going to sleep,
But after mentioning he had love problems and such,
I gave it a second thought.

So I met him up with Roti and Pepsi (hey it rhymes!)
And then he started talking about it
Complicated yet interesting story I guess, involving about 4 persons of different standings.
So I'm like giving him some advices and what not to do.

But as usual, we started talking crap then.
Well whatever makes him happy.

So yeah we left my void-deck at 5 plus, but I got to sleep in like, 7 till 10.
Why can't I just stay asleep?
Oh god.

Anyway it's good to know you came to me talking about your problems
In fact I don't think we'll ever sit down talking about things like this, just crap and crap all the way.

I just hope I've been a help.

All the best, SP boy.


And btw people,
I've injured my right ankle yesterday at work, heavy bag dropping and hitting it
Making me hopping around like a kangaroo learning how to somersault.
It stills hurts right now.

Fucking hurts.

Send me get well soon cards yeah mates?

Thanks in advanced!


Eating Murtabak Maggi,
Lanny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home