Sunday, January 13, 2008

A great day off.

Shopping.

Shopping makes everyone happy.

Shopping makes everyone's pocket unhappy.

Shopping is a way to upgrade yourself with new stuffs.

But shop legally of course.

I shall rewind the time to 11.59pm and pause it there so I can talk about it using "Today".


11.59pm,
Lan's Headquarters


Insomnia really fucks me up.
I got to sleep at 2am forcefully, drowsing myself with running nose tablets.
Only to wake up at about 5am, with my mind refusing to shut off.

I almost got to sleep at about 8am and there, the lift-construction begins.

10am, almost went off to dreamland only to be woken up by mother.
Going ICA building to re-make my passport.

This is why I hate sleeping disorders.
This is why I hate Simei not being as peaceful as it used to.
This is why I hate travelling.

Now everything in the ICA is just plain boring.
I shall skip them all and talk about the outing with talk-cocksters.

Or better known as TCS.

Fareha, Fizah, Naz and Me.

Nice outing to town I'd say,
And plenty of funny conversations I had with them.

The first was perhaps:

Lan: Eh I want to buy Hi-Cut ah.
Fizah: New one or continue?
Lan: Huh?
Fizah: You want new one or continue? Hi-Card right?
Lan: HUH?
Fizah: Hi-Card for phone right?
Lan: *laughs and go telling everyone about it*

Oh confidence.
It makes one becomes a laughing stock.
lol.

So I bought a levis hi-cut sneakers and khaki.
About time I found a substitute for my current hi-cut that has holes in it and makes walking in wet surface results to in-shoes flood.

It makes me feel bad.
It makes my socks smells bad.
It makes my walking style bad.

So, hurray to me.

We visited LJS (Me and Fareha's meal), BK (Nazri and Fizah's meal).
Then we got to starbucks.

Oh.
Caffeine.
*Ends sleepy mode and enters the crap*

We got a good time chilling there, making riddles and jokes with the help of caffeine to intensify my active contributions.

"Why do ants stop when they meet each other?
Why do elephants keep shaking their head?
Why do horse keep standing on two legs with it's fore-legs moving vigorously?"

Thanks Nizam Fadhli,
It's a good one.
Even if it's second-hand.

And I got home in time to watch Chelsea's match.
Oh Anelka.
You must be the chosen one.

Yeah I know this entry is rather dull.
I'm sleepy and all.

So, gute nacht mates.

Fuzzy Wazzy likes swimming, but hates to swim,
Lanny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home