Thursday, January 24, 2008

The Update

Photobucket

God.

Photobucket


Again.
From time to time.

I've been pressured to update my blog.

Frankly speaking I don't really have anything nice to talk about.
Activities has been pretty low these days.

Work,
Work,
And,
More Work.

Sheesh.


Amazingly Nescafe failed me, which is my warm-up drink I had to update my blog.
So I'll get high and be retarded.

See? I don't need no alcohol.

Crap.

So I went asking my MSN contacts about what I should talk about.
Since I desperately have no idea what to talk about.


First Victim: Shyqah Petrelli

Photobucket

Not too helpful yet.

Photobucket


Since I'm a man of my word, I will talk about Nescafe and it's effectiveness.

Nescafe Gold:

Keeps you awake.
Easier to study upon consuming.
Gets you hyper.
Increase the creativity level on your mind.


Nescafe Mocha (The 6 packets in a box version):

Love the taste so much, especially the chocolate powder for the topping.
Makes you feel relaxed.
Happier.


Nescafe 3in1 Regular:

For the lazy-bums.
Gets you mini-hyper.
Increase the creativity level on your mind.
Keeps you semi-awake.


There.

Fuck it man I don't even know what I'm on about.

The same I don't even know how Ikan Bilis somehow became a topic between us.



Photobucket


Oh by the way she was referring to my fishy dp.

This.


Photobucket

I don't know if it's just me,
But that ikan bilis looks supernatural.

It's so big that if I were to straighten it up, the length will be almost the same as my index finger.

And it makes a fantastic earring for Project Runway too.


So just when I'm taking a break.

One of my favourite talk-cockers came to my rescue.

Well, sort of.

Victim 2: Miss Bloated


Photobucket


Ok fine, I'll be good.

I really miss talking to you guys.

But fear not,

One of these days I will finished my busy schedule and have more time to crap.
And talk-cock.


Like this.


Photobucket

lol.

I may just find myself giggling when I walk down the wet market and saw cucumbers.
All of the makciks and pakciks will look no more than a sex-toy seller then.

Someone please kill my imagination.


So now onwards to reality.

I will be leaving for overseas this weekends for a pretty long time.
Do wish me a safe journey and all, I really need that.

Sheesh.

To be so far away from home, I'm really gonna miss Singapore alot.
But I'll be back in two.


I need to spent two fucking days in KL.

God.

I hate travelling.

Unless it's Germany I'm going.

Well my family always travel to Malaysia from time to time.
But I'll always give it a pass and stay at home with friends.

So this time,
I will go.


I want Ice Caramel Machiatto.

Yeah random, I know.

Darn I really can't use my mind right now.

Fuck it.
I'm gonna watch football match.

I will come back and do another update before departing to the far-reaches of KL.
But no promises.



I'm gonna fucking miss Singapore,
Lan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home