Thursday, January 17, 2008

Back from work, On to net

Cb.

I got up from sleep innocently this morning.
Getting to my computer seat to check out emails.
And I got a fucking call from some Modeling Agency.

Cb.

A girl with forceful-english-slang talk to me about coming down there for what fuck.

Cb.

I remembered it was like 2 months ago when one of their "hunters" caught me and my friend and asked about some modeling agency.
Being an ass I am, I gave them my name and contact when they asked for it.

Knnccb.

And today morning was the second time they called me up,
But of course I made up an excuse not to attend it.

Fuck I don't wanna become another mocca model doing some house advertising or whatever shit.
And I sure don't wanna become the next FHM model hugging some girl with bunny ears while looking high.

Just leave me alone you idiots.
I'm too skinny, too pimply, too metallic on the teeth to even considered an average model.

All I want is a normal life.
Listening to my iPod while playing winning eleven on my ps2.

Boring.

Boring is when you stayed at home all day playing games and surfing net.
Boring is when you only went out just because you're working.
Boring is when you woke up only to find it's the time that people goes to sleep.

I changed my mind.
I want an extraordinary life.

Fuck I'm talking so much nonsense today.

All because of some modeling agency called me up,
Made me suffer severe nightmarish imaginations of me posing naked with my flamingo on the table.

Oh god.

Give me the pills.
I'm thinking too much again.

Or maybe I'm just tired from work.

lol.

Next time story la k,
Lan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home