Saturday, January 26, 2008

Strange But True Stories Of Myself

Before I'm going for a long 2 days overseas to Kuala Lumpur.

I would like to share something to you people.

Name it shameful, weird, stupid or whatever you like.
My self-esteem is too high for a phrase like "You're so GAY!" to bring me down.

The first story,
Which happens when I'm in the first year of Sec 4.
Go do your calculation to determine my age at that time, I just hate maths.


Sleeping With A Guy


Now before you start assuming things, I'll make it clear first that I'm still young and a little immature.
And there's completely no sex.


It happened during my secondary 4 motivation camp.
Two days and a night, just like how my KL trip going to be.
Cept I'm going with housemates rather than classmates.


It all happened in the night. (duh)
The boys of my class, some rather, shared a room with like 6 two-story beds.
And my classmate, who is more to the child-like type, told us that he can't sleep without anything to hug.

"Bolster. Yeah bolster. Why didn't they provide bolster."
I thought to myself.

The next thing I knew when I was lying down on my bed with a slight fever,
He came to me and said something like.

"Eh can I hug you when sleeping? I cannot sleep without anything to hug."

How I wish I can go back in time and give my younger side a screw in the head with my elbow for:

"Umm okay la anything."

So there I was, lying down facing the wall as he hugs me like a bolster from behind.

And we both sleep.

In the early morning one of the teachers came in our room to check how I was with my fever still intact.

A girl.

When I opened my eyes and saw her expression, the message was clearly seen.

"AHH GAYS! AHHHH GAYS! AHHHH MOTERHFUCKING GAYS!"

But I have to credit her for being so strong to keep it inside her mind and only uttering.

"You still sick?"

To keep it short, I was very thankful I didn't experience any anus pain upon waking up.

Lucky me he didn't do anything sexual towards me other than hugging.

God,
The thought of how he wrap his legs around me from the back simply begs my flamingo to fly out of my pants.

I swear I don't know what the hell is wrong with me at that point of time.
Like I said,

Immature.

Now that I'm 176cm tall and aging,
I told myself I'll never be a human bolster to any guys again.

No wonder fucking gays keep adding me up on msn and myspace.

Damn it.


The Timid Nightwalker


This happened in my Secondary 1 camp,
Sentosa.

I can't remember if it was the first or second night but all I remember it happened in Friday Night.
Which is believed to be a day where ghosts does overtime.


The first walk was pretty okay.

I just had to pair up with an all-nonsense mouth human through the first nightwalk.
And I really felt like biting his ears off when he keeps repeating,

"No ghost lah! Why so scared sia! Got ghost meh?"

Cb.
I'm so timid that at the mention of "ghost" in the night will get me looking up down left right and behind.

There.

I just did it.

So yeah we got through the first round.

There was this break where we sat in rows of two for the head-counting part.
The instructors got angry because we failed to shout out our numbers loud for them to hear.

And there was I thinking what the fuck is wrong with them,
Everyone was like doing their job well but they kept asking us to repeat.
Over and over again.

On a side-note: Friends told me that because the instructors kept asking us to repeat because there was an extra headcount.

You know I know We know what's up with that sentence.

*Looks up down left right and behind again*

That's should be the reason why the instructors suddenly yelled out loud:

"Stop playing around lah!"


Scary huh.

So anyway the angered instructors ordered us to do solo night-walk to the "surface".

Me, being the most timid guy,

Feign blackout.

lol.

I stood up, walk to the instructor nearby while acting dizzy and stuff and said something like

"Sir, I'm having headache ah.."

And immediately he carried me up his back and kinda run through the path where the solo-nightwalkers are walking.

Like an ambulance without wheels as he switch on his alarm.

"Move away move away!"

My acting that I almost fainted works successfully.

He lied me down at the surface and give me water.

lol.

Then he called my friends to come help me up to our room and got me to see the lights to avoid "fainting".

Until now my friends never knew it was fake.
Until they read this.
Which I don't think they would.

Skipped a solo-nightwalk.
Got on a express bus out of the freaky forest.

Yay for mediacorp potential!



I have more stupid stories up my sleeves, but I need to get some sleep.
My Titanic ship to KL is departing in 5 hours, and I still have not pack.

heh.



The Bad, Eye-Liner Days,
Lan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home