Friday, February 15, 2008

Smells Like Revenge

This entry will be full of pictures.

Of revenge.

And of the truth behind me victimized.


Frez and Wawa earned their one-way ticket here,
Thanks to my dear computer who auto-saved those chat logs.

*hugs computer*


Let's begin then.


So according to my available sources; chat logs,
It turns out that Frez is an accomplice of Wawa

Knowing that she can't take me down herself,
She hired one of the closest to me to do her dirty job.

And boy, it was so beneath suspicion till I saw the chat log for myself.

This.


Photobucket

"Translation

eh frez
yea
what
ah
u go change lan's song titles again ah
haha
who are u to command me
i like direct translation you
eh sad se"

Of course, at first Frez rejected her request.
Since he has been a good friend for years with me.

But Wawa persuaded him with her techno dance on webcam.
Thus, frez had to follow her order to stop his bleeding eyes.


Yes people.
He hacked into my iTunes again.

Motherfucker.


Photobucket


Even Sum 41 was not spared.

Photobucket


And to Wawa,
That is pleasurable.


Photobucket



"Translation

I taste confirm lan blur se
this what
later confirm he don't notice."


Mind you wawa,
You can only punkd me 1 times out of 50 times where the other 49 is me Punkding you.

Since I had shamed myself to prove my innocence.
I will now.

Shame you.

FrezAzwa.


Let's start with Frez.
Since he's her accomplice and a younger 1988.

All my years being friends with him,
Especially taking photos with him inside.

I could never understand one thing.


Photobucket


He always shows his teeth when posing to the camera.

Of course one picture isn't enough to prove my statement.



Photobucket


Maybe his teeth is everyone's main attraction.


Photobucket

*stares at teeth*

Photobucket

*gets hypnotized*

Photobucket

*vision turning blurry white*

Photobucket

*stops looking and smells nescafe*


See.
Frez is one very unique person ever since he's a baby.

So unique that when he came out of the blackhole,
He have little hairs on him..

And.
Smiling with teeth out.

A fucking just-born baby smiling his teeth out.


baby


Alright enough about this Singaporean Gollum creature.

Now for Wawa the Minah Dangdut Techno.

Currently I only have one photo of you in hand.
More will come later.

But I won't be sparing you unless you buy me 3 venti Ice Caramel Machiatto.

Now for the introduction for the other entry.


This is Wawa,
The Cik Pon look-alike that dances to techno with dangdut moves.


Photobucket



Revenge of the Sith,
Alan Skywalker

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home