Saturday, March 01, 2008

Return of the ruiner of songs

Guten tag.

So it has been pretty long since I did song-edits and turn them into nothing but rubbish.
Plain rubbish.

But I find it amusing when I turn up the original and sing my version.

You should do that too.

So now without further crap,
But umm there's still crap.

Whatever.


Phuacibai-ted
(Original song, "Complicated" by Bon Jovi)

Take a look around, This is what I see
Is there anybody else feels tired like me
We sweat, They sweat
I sit, I eat
What you get ain't what you see
My pay once again kena LD

[Chorus]
I'm Phuacibai-ted
I get frustrated
Right or wrong, love to say it
Got Phuacibai-ted
Still frustrated
Said right or wrong, I just can't take it
Not alright
Not okay
You always made me sad when I take pay
PhuaPhua, please stop fucking, my pay kept changing

Phuacibai-ted, diao

I'm smart enough to know what he don't know
I'm fool enough to shut when I should show
I work, you burp
I try, you fry
You watch us working Oh-Phuacibai
And then you fault us with plans to LD

[Chorus]


Is there anybody out there
Just like everybody out there
Just want somebody out there kick his peas

[Chorus]


Is there anybody out there
Just like everybody out there
Just want somebody out there kick his peas

[Chorus]


Is there any sabah's people
And those chinese apeks people
Let us drown his body now and be freed

From phuacibai-ted


[End]

P/S: "Right or wrong", PCB favourite phrase.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home