Monday, February 25, 2008

I saw my first real crush today.

I'm very happy.

That's about it.


Some people just tried to pretend so hard that they understands you and stuff like that.
Yet they get simple things wrong.

No wait.

It's my fault.
It must be.

I'm stubborn.
I respect my pride.

I shot an innocent bystander.

Wait.

Not innocent.

I don't really know.
She was just in my line of sight when I pulled the trigger.
It was her scream that startled me to shoot.

But everyone stayed innocent.

It's a misunderstanding.
It have to be.

But my pride.
How I broke it down when I apologize.

I knew how everyone will changed their outlook on me when I did it.
But I had to do it.

And it seems like as if I cut the wrong wire of a time bomb.

It explodes back on my face.

Scarring every part of me.

I ruined my dignity.
I ruined my reputation.
I ruined my pride.

All this for another heavy blow.

All this to ruin my emotions.



Don't break me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home