Thursday, February 28, 2008

Right or Wrong, Love or Hate it.

Much has been happening in the past days.

Too much.

That blogging was deemed impossible.

But since I have time in my hands now,
Hello.

So like I mentioned, pretty much has happened lately.
Sheesha, paint-job, not forgetting all-out hanging out.
Almost everyday without failed.

That Lan who spent his life stuck on his computer seat,
As if doing research for some Human Genome project.

He sure has changed.

Changed so much that cigarettes no longer satisfy him the way it should be.

So for the first time, he went out for sheesha with his ITE mates on graduation.

And it's not enough.
He did it again with another bunch of his friends.

Oh and by the way.
I love blowing out so much smoke,
It makes me feel so European.


Photobucket

They said I look like Chester,
That Linkin Park lead singer,
Each time I put that thing in my mouth.

Maybe I'm just too seasoned with microphones.

And then,
There's our Naz.

Looking like an extinguished Ghost Rider.


Photobucket

I don't find this picture cool.

The smoke is for him to hide his face from the camera.

He sure is smarter than I thought.


Also, the two non-smokers.
But experienced sheesha-ers.

Strange how they got mabuk after some puffs.


Photobucket

Fiza (left): "Aiya aiya, fainting liao, wah cibai someone help me leh."
Wawa: "WOOOO, SHEESHA'S DA SEXXX BABYYYY!"


Oh and by the way,
Did I mentioned we took two sheeshas?

Apple and Strawberry.
I love sucking both.

But I don't swallow.
lol.


Might be cousins
Photobucket



So yeah, another highlight will be that of Naz spark's paint job.
Under my void-deck.

wee.


Reza the Bangla


Photobucket



Frez and Ustazah Wawa who, well, gambles.

Photobucket




God, what happened to my beloved clean void-deck.

Photobucket



All "Nude" Spark

Photobucket


Gamblers and Banglaman

Photobucket



Nippon Advertiser

Photobucket



Frez the next Bangla

Photobucket



GERMANY!

Photobucket



From like 11pm till 7am, my void-deck became their home.
As I ran up and down to get drinks, check my msn, and stuff all night long.

It was a nice experience, at the same time thrilling to,
The chances of a police patrol coming in.

Everyone was tired,
Some even took a short nap in my room upstairs.


Everyone had their share of dreams.

Some dreamt of flying.



Photobucket


And the owner is still so stressed if his pimped bike can attract the girls he wants.


Photobucket



That's about it,
Lanny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home