Saturday, March 22, 2008

Venti Caramel Machiatto is HUGE and STEAMMMYYYYY

This is a great time to blog.
Oh yes it is.

Nazri is currently sleeping in my room,
Leaving his hp vulnerable.

Too vulnerable.

And now, I shall blog about the contents of his hp.





Ok.
I kid.

Who am I trying to kid?
You know when you read me.

(:


Now, as a start (Yeah right!)
I want to show you people something.

Something you'll get if you lied to someone.
Something you'll experience because of you committing a sin.

Something AWEEESOMEEEEEEE!!!!!



Photobucket

That's what happen if you lie.

Not only does lady luck does not smile on you (Victim is playing cards and cheats by the way)
But birds does the shitting on you.

You're lucky to escape from the bombardment, Naz.
If that bloody bird happened to be a trained marksman, or marksbird if that even exists,
I will be laughing my head off at your head with colgate bird shit dripping off.

Naz got so mad,
So very mad,
That he ran away from home and killed himself.

In my house. :/

Kurt Cobain style.


Photobucket

But with handphone in hand.

Might be recording his last words before he shotgunned himself.

Oh heck.

Anyway I think I have been taking too much shots of my friends sleeping in my house.
Exposing their AHAHAHA faces on the net,

Humiliating them,
Humoring others,
Helping them,
To get more ideas.

Hey that rhymes.

I was too much for them that they,
Decided to take a photo of me sleeping.

And because I support fair play,
Regardless of race, language and religion.

I will now humiliate myself,
By posting it on the net.



Photobucket


God.

That's bloody disgusting.

They should have shoot me when I'm having my wet dreams.
At least I look more sextisfying while I sleep.


Because of this,
I too became angry with them for not getting a good, well-posed shot.

An angry, german, nude, flasher.


Photobucket


ARE YOU AFRAID NOW?!

ARE YOU BLOODY SCARED TO THE BALLS NOW?!

ARE YOU GONNA GO TO YOUR PARENTS BEDROOM AND STARTS SAYING THINGS LIKE..



Photobucket


OH MAMA HELP ME!
A BLOODY NUDE GERMAN IDIOT IS ANGRY AT ME FOR TAKING HIS PICTURE WHILE HE SLEEPS!



Don't be afraid, child.
I'm a very forgiving person.

If I'm a girl and I got raped by skateboarders making noises near Simei's MRT station.
I might just ask them to apologise and walk away.



Photobucket


Lanny says:

Chill mate, look at my eyes and you shall feel my forgiveness.



So yeah enough crap.

My appeal result for SP was rejected.
Stating a stupid excuse of my aggregate doesn't meet the cut-off points for that course, IT.

SINCE WHEN NITEC HAD A BLOODY CUT-OFF POINT!

*Lan appears to be angry again*
*Lan forgives*


Upon receiving that letter,
I send another appeal letter.

Choosing more courses other than IT.
Yes, multiple courses.

I resulted in appealing for NP, NYP.
And another appeal for RP.

All with multiple choices.

I'm that desperate.
So desperate that I have turned to the lightside.

*winks at fafa*

I'm also considering that should I not get into poly,
I might turn to MDIS or Higher Nitec (Direct second year for me)

It's a little funny in a way.
If I went to MDIS,
I've not only caught up with my friends but got forwarded more than them.

If I took Higher Nitec,
I caught up with two of my friends.

But again if I were to take Hi Nitec.

BLOODY NS IS AFTER ME BEFORE I CAN GET TO POLY


I shall learn animal language and order the birds to bombard CMPB building,
Getting the workers there too busy with cleaning up that they can't chase me with NS letters.

Bloody NS.
If only I'm a true German foreigner.


Oh and I bloody got tagged again by MatNur.
Bloody tagging game.
They sucks as much as NS does.

But I support fair play, remember?


"Bloody 8 Bloody Random Things About Bloody Me"


1) I'm too open-minded.
2) That I have almost no secrets to keep with the exception for crushes.
3) Some labeled me as pervert when I dirty talk about sex positions etc. Meow2 Style.
4) BUT I'M STILL A VIRGIN YAY!
5) I'm also too honest.
6) That I'll answer truly if they asked if I love to masturbate.
7) AND THOSE BLOODY FOOLS SAID I'M A PERVERT BECAUSE OF THE OTHER GUYS WON'T ANSWER IT HONESTLY.
8) I can help girls understand more about guys because I'm an open-minded, guy.


I'm really happy for you two,
Lan-who-is-very-high-because-of-caramel-machiatto-venti-ah-haha-hahahaha-hahahahaha

1 Comments:

Anonymous jpk4meandteo@yahoo.com said...

I have a friend which looks exactly like you :))same problems :))

October 26, 2009 at 1:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home