Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Back

*Currently stressed up*
*Will tell you why later in this post*
*Pulls hair*

Oh the long break from blogging.

I was replying to comments on Friendster which some was left unattended for almost a year.
Out of severe boredom.
When I got struck by,
A reminder.

To blog.


So here I am,
With more pictures,
With more words,

With more typical Lan crap.

I have been rather busy with hang outs, work, and football.
Oh by the way,
Do not refer to it as soccer in my presence.

Bloody americans who replaces it with soccer when it's the only game with 95% foot-play.

Why can't they just take it as rugby,
Or at the very least if they don't like that name,
Call it "Hit and Run"

Then replace the original "Hit and Run" as "Irresponsible accident"

Bloody english dictionary.

And I had this bloody crush on someone.
I don't think this someone knows about it.

But I'll just make it official anyway.
v
v
v
v
v
v
v

Photobucket
^
^
^
^
^

I love him.

I bloody love him.

So bad that I'll lick his balls as he sings to "Under the Gun"

I think I'm the first one to find out that Mr Flowers here also sings about sex stuff.

You see his lyrics goes like;

"She's got her HALOS and wings
HIDDEN under his eyes"

"She's an angel for sure
But that remains to be SEEN"

"Keep him TIED UP to a dream
And ONLY SHE, can SET HIM FREE"

There.


Anyway I wanted to talk about PCB too.
I guess some of you have wondered how we had progressed since my last post about him.

Which is, well, a tribute to him in a song.

You see people.

For the first time ever, he actually praised me.
He bloody praised me.

In front of 5 million people,
Divided by a million,
He said something like.

"This is how I want you all to work, no absents bla bla bla."

It happens when I took my pay,
Which is just about 50 plus dollars.
2 days work.

Lucky me no one actually saw and spoke out something like

"Of course lah no absent, only two days work."

But again,
The PCB's sweet mouth didn't last long.

On Sunday I was invited to play football with friends so I had to come up with
An excuse,
Something I'm always good at,
But something I seldom showcase at,
With the exception of PCB the CB.

"Azlan's here, my friend just passed away and I'm attending his funeral/cremation later. Sorry."

Smsed him, shut off my hp and went to sleep.

I woke up, read his sms, and almost laughed back to my sleep.

It's funny yet scary in a way.

"1 more problem u out."

Just before I play football,
I already felt I'm playing football in some kind of EPL where referees come to you and

"1 more problem u red card."

I don't know why but it somehow made my day.

Funnier than a Mocca ad.



Football later that day was pretty good,
Played badly though.

And a stranger who is a friend of my friend of mine,
Came to play with us.

Spoil my mood.
To the extent I had to request a team change so I can play more passes.

I came to play,
Not to bloody watch a bloody chicken trying to eat a fishball each time he gets that bloody ball.

Even Naz who adores fancy football that involves dribbling was bloody pissed.

Bloody idiot.
Even I as your team mate was so bloody confused when you had to be so bloody stylish when you pass me the bloody ball.

My corn on my toe just made it worse.


corn 2 (kôrn) Pronunciation Key
n. A horny thickening of the skin, usually on or near a toe, resulting from pressure or friction. Also called clavus.


Now we're going to the real topic.
But slowly.

So later today,
I'm gonna have a trip to the nearby polyclinic to have that bloody corn sliced off.

I already wasted a good 40 bucks in a private clinic who gave me creams and painkillers that don't work.

I hate doctors sometimes.
I only like it when they put their stethoscopes on my chest.

That cooling sexual sensation.

So umm anyway,
I might too, have a trip to Singapore Polytechnic to get my appeal sorted out.

Now.
This is the real topic.

I'm currently stressed up.
So stressed that I threw luggages in my work place 3x harder.
Hard enough to decapitate the little red riding hood.

I've had my results in my application for poly.

With my Nitec GPA of 3.8.
I was over-confident.

Confident that any course related will take me without fail.

So I bloody took 6 courses in TP to fill all my 6 choices.

TP.
TP for bloody 6 choices.

I made some changes and input two SP but I think I was too late.

So then came the results with a bloody "Unsuccessful" on it.

I couldn't believe my bloody luck.

Friends who scored lower than me already got their courses in their respective polytechnics.

The government has serious issues with Germans don't they.

So I appealed for RP, TP And SP.
Just to play safe.
Just to be confident once again that at least RP, which is said to be the easiest to get in.
The bloody easiest one.

Rejected me.
Bloody rejected poor bloody me.

TP replied only to inform me that it might take until mid-april to email me my result of appealing.
Which is well,
Bloody long.

And SP.
The worst case.
The bloody worst case.

They don't accept appeals via email,
So I had to photocopy my cert, result slip, blablabla and send it via letter-mode.

I included my IC no and everything.

And post it.

Until some people came up to me and told me things like;

"If SP didn't reply in like 4 days, means the letter can't get to them."
"So I get the letter back?"
"Yeah."
"But how, I didn't include MY address in it."

The above conversation was mildly made up,
But the last reply is based on a true story between me and an arabian.

"U suck Lanny. Try to appeal again. This time with your address in it?"


BLOODY LANNY
HOW IN THE NAME OF BLOODY BRANDON FLOWERS
YOU DIDN'T PUT DOWN YOUR BLOODY ADDRESS - From myself to myself (insert "to" address here)

God.

I will call SP tomorrow and ask if they had gotten my appeal letter.
If they didn't, well.
I had to have a go at it again, maybe visit the school itself.

I hope lady luck's with me on this one.

Why SP owns TP

House near train
Straight train to dover
Which straight leads to SP via bridge
Cheaper fare
Especially when I uses adult fare
Bloody adult fare

Why TP owns SP

Smaller,
So I won't get lost easily

Why SP owns TP

Cause I have more reasons in choosing SP


Damn it.
I'm so stressed.
So bloody stressed.
That I want to put a random picture of a friend of mine.


Photobucket


There.
That'll do just fine.

I giggled each time I browse my just-got-reformatted-comma-bloody-reformatted-PC pictures folder.
Cause of this bloody picture.



Also,
One of those Reza's kind of pictures he usually takes with others.

I became a victim finally.


Photobucket

Caption: Me and a Bangladeshi worker.



Oh anyway.

Something to cheer me up,
My bursary is ready for collection.

Shopping trip gonna be activated real soon.
Let's hope I can buy happiness along the way.

*Insert smiley face here*


I didn't said a bloody vulgarity in this bloody post eh,
Bloody Lanny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home