Thursday, April 10, 2008

Punk'd: Fareha's Birthday Suprise

They depended one me for the planning.

So I did.

And heck it worked better than I thought.

I even have the videos on it.

So as a start I shall show it to you.


Punk'd Intro



Punk'd First Half



Punk'd Second Half



Punk'd End




If you're wondering what's up with Fiza shouting and walking away,
I accidentally threw a potato chip at her instead of Fareha.

So if you saw the videos and had no idea what I'm talking about,
See below.

The plan was simple.

Again it was the iRandom at work,
Me, Naz, Fiza and bdaymama Fareha.

Me and Fiza told Fareha a day before that we won't be able to celebrate her birthday together,
Since each of us have other plans,
Yes, other plans indeed.

All of this was done to minimize the probability of suspicion on the suprise.

So then came that day

When I and Naz were searching for her birthday cake and some starbucks for drinks,
I received a call from an unknown number.

Turned out it was Fareha's schoolmates.

Suprisingly they knew about my plan and asked Fiza for my number.

Great, just what I needed.
More deadly suprises.

We met at Fareha's void-deck,
The iRandom with Bday cake and Starbucks.
The RP-ians with balloons, potato chips and soft drinks.

Naz followed the plan and becomes the bait,
He's supposingly going out with Fareha so we had to use him.

We waited as Naz comes out with Fareha, covering her eyes.

And there we go.

Suprises.

Heh.

I've told you before, Mrs Wawakins.
All your attempts to Punk'd me,
I will only Punk'd you back in the end.

And much worser.

You bring me 4 people on my birthday suprise.

I brought about 10 on yours.

You bring me 10 and I'll bring 300 half naked Spartans.

Ok crap.

So we also so-called sabotage her with cake slapping on her face.

So to end the wonderful evening,

We went to Pasir Ris park and had fun at the playground there.

I'm glad to see people of my age still have that heart of child like me.


Now, my friend.
I know I didn't tried to cheer you up when you were the night before that day.
I know everyone did except me.

I had faith in my plan that it'll cheer up,
Maybe more than you needed.
So that's the reason why I save it.

We could never probably understand the loss you feel for your late dad.
We could never probably understand what it's like to have your sibling living in a different house.

But whatever you feel,
You can depend on us to make you feel better.
We will be there for you, sadness we'd shield
Friends, are forever.

Thank you everyone who participated in today's event.
Nazri, Hafizah, and Fareha's classmates.

It would not have happened if it's not for you guys.

And lastly.


Fareha Azwa,
You just got PUNK'D!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home