Thursday, April 24, 2008

It's all ciggies and caffeine mate

Hello suckers.

Today I'll be taking over SLN for yet another special entry.
From the special one.


Lanny the Arrogant Buddy.

And I know damn well you guys missed me so much that you can't even bear to tell me that.

And with my greater logics even by the most logical person you ever met,
I assume you're dying to know about my special life since well,
The life you guys are living now just sucks Penguin's ass.

Oh wait I shouldn't assume should I?
I'm just too true to begin with.

Fuck those assumptions.
You guys sucks ass,
And you know you can't deny it.

Now let me recap what special things I did in these past few days.


One of them was being a captain to some lousy football team.

These suckers depended on me to come up with tactics only someone special like me can put up.

Photobucket

I should have known it's a waste of time to discuss tactics with these idiots.
For we have eventually lost the game.

The real reason?
They can't understand my superb tactics and screwed up badly.

And no one dared to actually take a step near me knowing how good I am at tackling.
They took long shots and scores for their team, eventually winning.

Heck.

If you still do not believe about how dangerous I am.

Photobucket


I have an easy job just standing there, sending chills to the opponents spine.
To even try dribbling near me will shatter their courage into piece.

Lol.
Just plain Lol.

And because of their lack of understanding towards my one-in-a-world tactics,
They were so depressed at their sucky IQ and came together to buy me a meal as an apology.

They should.
They really should.

Photobucket

They too planned to build a statue of me in high regards by first taking a picture of me to begin with.

Photobucket

I eventually heard them saying things like,

"We shall honor this Special One by making a statue of him in every towns Singapore has, with 'The One and Only Master of Tactics' carved on a rock beside it"


Not suprising though.
Everyone at one time will see my importance and decides to honor me.

Everyone.


Of course a statue don't actually meant anything.
Since everyone should already know by now, who is the Special One to ever walk on planet Earth.

Well I shouldn't talk that much about my special life anyway.
Some people are just trying too hard to be like me and fails miserably.

Because they sucks.

I'll be good once in awhile to decrease the number of people getting mental disorders because of their high respect for me.
Their one and always Special One.

I shall take my leave now and shall waste no time talking about things you suckers probably will never understand.

Goodbye moronic suckers,
Lanny the Arrogant Buddy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home