Saturday, May 10, 2008

Caffeine! OH CAFFEINE!

I've always got this temptation to blog each time I had a drink from Starbucks.
And as usual, Ice Caramel Machiatto. :)

Furthermore I had a sheesha session with Mel Fraps,
From what I assume will be a 5-people group,
Turned out to be 9 instead.

Khid brought his twin chicks, and suprisingly Sam came with his friend.
And the sheesha bill reached 60 bucks, which I think we got conned.
We didn't order THAT much.
Thank God we had band funds.

So yeah as a man of my word,
I shall now let you see the photos we took on the 3rd of May.
The day MF had their first performance.


Behold.
The spamming of photos.




Homeclub, The Preparation

Mel Fraps having their McDonalds meals to fill up their storage
Photobucket


Khid stealing my fries and drinks
Photobucket

Yes, that's Khid's hand reaching for my fries
Photobucket

Khai, who loves daydreaming while eating
Photobucket

Zhar-ahahaha
Photobucket

I just can't sit still while eating
Photobucket

But Khai can!
Photobucket

Our walking fridge, Roy
Photobucket

Khid, Lan, Zhar and Khai's digimon
Photobucket




Homeclub, The Sound-check


Chilling out before our turn
Photobucket

I didn't too well, because I didn't had any Starbucks and redbull before this
Photobucket

Camwhore?
Photobucket

Photobucket




Homeclub, The Performance

Getting ready
Photobucket

Zhar is blur?
Photobucket

Khid on bass
Photobucket

Only me, Roy and Zhar are visible here
Photobucket

Wee-hee!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



Homeclub, After The Show

Mel Fraps!
Photobucket

With the chicks
Photobucket
Photobucket

With the hunks
Photobucket

Cousins!
Photobucket

Fiza's injury, touching to know she still came down doesn't it?
Photobucket



Away, To Starbucks

Mr Vocalist with Naz
Photobucket

With Frez
Photobucket

With Fiza
Photobucket

With Shila
Photobucket

With Azwa Pariapa Ozaka
Photobucket

With Twisters
Photobucket

I assume this is the only pic with Mat clearly seen?
Photobucket


NOW, for this bonus part,
I dare you to find out the unusual thingy in the second last photo.
Don't worry it's nothing supernatural.

But it's very VERY weird.

I'll let you have the opportunity to spot the weird thingy,
Don't cheat.

I will reveal the answer below.
So scroll down if you would like to check the answer.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|a
|an
|ann
|anny

Figured it out?
This
vvv


Photobucket


So, why is it weird you ask?

Frez doesn't smile with his teeth out in this shot.

Unlike this,
Photobucket


Of all pictures I have of him,
Every shots have him smiling with teeth out like some cannibal.

And that shot without him smiling,
Strikes fear in me assuming he's not normal anymore.

Bloody bangladeshi cannibal.

So with that, I would like to end this entry.

Thank you for reading me.

Anyway if you want to see the other pictures,
Dayah's 3rd May Project

And lastly,

HAPPY SMILING!
Photobucket


I love you Mel Fraps,
Alan Machiatto

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home