Thursday, May 22, 2008

UEFA Champions League 2008

Now this is a topic which I have high interests in but seldom talk about it in my blog.

Football.

Before I start, I used to be a fan of Man U, Chelsea and Arsenal, at the same time supporting Chelsea because of well, Michael Ballack.

Yes my friends, you heard me right.

I was a fan of Man U before CR became arrogant and doing some stupid poses for his free-kicks.

Before I knew more Man U fans.

Before their own fans, irritate the shit out of me with that "Hey he's supporting Chelsea, let's come up to him and tell him how Man U are superior compared to Chels."

Tsk.

I used to like Man U alot.
But the fans themselves makes me hate them alot.

So I'm only left with liking Arsenal (who shall be EPL's Champions imo) and Chelsea (who is beginning to be as entertaining as Arsenal).

Don't talk to me about Liverpool, the fans themselves never knew the words of their players.

Carragher says: "Chelsea is a great team, we have high hopes of them winning the Champs League because they have many experienced players."

Typical Liverpool Fan says: "Chelsea sucks, the players sucks, 'haha' to them winning the Champs League"

So much for the "You'll never walk alone" motto.

Of course I must say there are footballs, mature football fans who is only a good 5% in my group of friends, that respects each other.

I must say this out loud,

I don't care if you're over 20 or over 30, if you still insults other teams and boast about the one you support to me.

You are one bloody immaturely unrealistically fucking shit-dispensing-mouth moron who supports a team that supports other teams but YOU, a MINORITY, decides to be their "mouth" as if you're a player in that team.


Now before I whine somemore,
I will try to be as neutral as I possibly can in the upcoming words.

In fact if you know me well, I'm very neutral in football topics unless you irritate me with stupid insults during my before-eat period.
Then somehow I started to gain clever-insults techniques with what you called, proof. :)


So yeah, congrats to Man U for winning the Champs League.

Both teams played very well,
Both teams controlled the game well till the penalties starts.

Though I couldn't understand why Tevez didn't get sent off for being an ass just because of a throw-in didn't go his way.

Though I couldn't understand why Drogba had to be an ass because of Tevez being an ass and slapped Mr Eminem, Vidic.

I've always hated Drogba, not because I'm white and he's black.
But he gets too arrogant with publicity.
Much like C Ronaldo.

He should just go dived out in the transfer window and let Sheva partner Anelka.

Some said Referees do affects the results somewhat, yeah?

Now those typical Man U fans aside, tell me what you really think about the ref just now.

I'll give you a hint,
Man U finished with 11 men
Chelsea finished with 10 men

This statement I'm going to place, hope it won't offend anyone, especially the Man U fans.

This came from a die-hard Chelsea supporter I know off.

"he referee? I dun even want to go there. Paul Scholes with the flying elbow to Makelele, when he could not reach him in time. Result? Ridiculously, Maka got an undeserved yellow, while Scholes should have seen more red other than the deserved bloody nose. Tevez? He was itching to pick a fight with everyone, throwing sly punches everywhere. REsult? He is still on the pitch. Am appalled by how biased he was. Not giving Chelsea OBVIOUS corners, not dishing out DESERVED reds to the players i just mentioned.Booking Chelsea players like nobody's business for the slightest of fouls. "

Be honest to yourself, you feel it as I do right?
That statement speaks truth.

Oh well.

It's all over, tsk.

I feel more for Ballack than Chels themselves actually.
He was so hopeful of getting his first Champs League championship,
He had done so much.

Fret not my Bally, you can cry on my shoulder.

Although there are some good points about the game,

Especially that CR penalty which Cech saved.

:D

Again, to all anti-chelsea I know of.
I congratulate Man U for their two cups.

So don't come to me carrying shits in your mouth.
MSN is still fine because I can just block you and it's the end.

I'm beginning to wish it's possible to block someone in reality,
Ballack Love Lan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home