Tuesday, June 03, 2008

You know.

Sometimes I just hate my brother.
He would just stand up at random moments.

Now I'm eating donuts with him looking straight at me but covered with boxer.
You know who I'm talking about.

Heck why am I even blogging about this.

Anyway, last night I had a strange happening.

I'm not as bothered with it as I did last night after it happened though.
Well.

I went to the kitchen to make a cup of nescafe gold.
And I realise the sugar packets are finishing so I called up to my mom telling her about that.
She's in the living room btw.

Then she told me that she'll get em sugars tomorrow morning when she goes NTUC.

Out of the sudden, I suddenly felt so devastated and upset
About something I'm not quite sure what it was.
And I could have sworn my tears almost came out.

So after I finished making my nes I began to stride out of the kitchen,
When my mom suddenly came in with a sad face telling me she lost her hp in the bus.

But my mind was too filled up with that sudden depression thingy and I continue making my way to my room and think about it.


I asked around for help,
Some said its mere coincidence,
Some said its premonitions
Some said it's just family bonds

Do remember it's my first time have such encounter,
And I'm never really close with my family.


Heck, this is bloody weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home