Monday, June 09, 2008

The last 24 hours sucks Parasaurolophus ass.

After coming back from the gig in scape youth park with friends,

Photobucket

I didn't get any sleep till 5am.

Then I had to wake up at 6am to attend a football match representing my club which starts at 9am.

At the bloody farrer park.
Farrer? Fuck?

I met naz first at my house in 7am, go over to reza's at 8am and take a bus there that goes straight to this fucking farrer park.

So I spent a bloody 1 hour in a fucking cold bus all the way from Tampines to Farrer Park near little india mrt station.

I shivered like hell inside. :/

So I reached and got to know the opponent's team cancelled the match last minute.

For fuck's sake, I came all over from Simei only to know some cowardly team cancelled their match last minute?

Pissed I was.
Very.

But I did changed and played training match with my club.

And I was clearly fucking off-form, even when playing for just 25 minutes.
For just 25 minutes, I looked like as if I've got chased by dogs from Simei all the way to Pasir Ris.

To make things worse, I only got to tackle successfully only ONCE in that 25 minutes.
All the other time I was not in my right mind.

So after the match I was bloody exhausted, guess I can't do morning matches.
Or perhaps I just lack of rest.
And again I still have this injury to bear with.

Went to Tekka mall to eat something, then went home.

I should have slept.
But my pillows and bolster covers was in the washing machine at the time.

So yeah, I had to stay awake all the way till now.
I tried lying down on the floor but I shivered again.

Of course to those who knew me, I'm not in the best mood when I'm restless and sleepy like fuck.

Still they come to me on MSN, which clearly they should be expecting short replies from me.
I can talk like per normal, just not at best.

But for fucks sake someone people just have their egos flying all over,
EVEN when I said I'm still good and smiling they just turn their back on me because what?
I failed to entertain them at the first few paragraphs?

What bullshit.

I gave a few short lines.
They find it's not like me.
They fucking ASSUMED that I'm not interested to talk to them.
Then when I said I'm all alright and stuff.
They just pushed me off with a BYE and hoping to get me feeling guilty?

ALL FOR THE FUCKING REASON I CAN'T ENTERTAIN THEM?





MOTHERFUCKING BULLSHIT


AND WHAT?
I SPOIL PEOPLE MOOD NOW BECAUSE I DON'T GO

"AHAHA TODAY I SAW A CAT HAVING SEX WITH ANOTHER CAT AHAHA"?


WHAT THE FUCK PEOPLE

JUST WHAT THE FUCK

I'm pissed, but at least I tried to be kind and not telling people off like that.
But if I'm that bad, what are you when you said you're not in the mood because I spoilt it?

Spoil it because I only give 1-3 words answers.

WTF


Heck fuck all this.

I'll get a proper update sooner or later.

I'm just all so fucking pissed like an Alonsosaurus taking a piss out of his anus.


AHHHH WTFFFFFF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home