Friday, June 06, 2008

Well now,

One of my favourite MSN contacts,
Had gone into deep depression due to stress in studies.

In fact she was so stressed up,
I became the target for her I'll-turn-you-on activities.

Now people.
This is Fafa, also known as Sheryfea.

Photobucket


And I present to you now,
Our latest chat logs.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Bloody horny siamese,
Can you just leave me alone and have orgasm getting your hair braided with your special someone..


That aside.

I love Siamese cats.

I really do.

My cat is a Siamese.

So I went over to wikipedia and read about Siamese.

Interesting to know there are modern and traditional Siamese.

If you don't know what I'm talking about,
Here.


This, is a modern Siamese.

Photobucket


This, is a traditional Siamese.

Photobucket

Now to those who have saw my Siamese cat before,
That previous pic is not really "Yaya".

I know, I'm very shocked too when I saw that picture.
For fucks sake it really look like Yaya's Twin.
And if that bloody Siamese is a male, I'm really gonna find it and get it to sex Yaya immediately and have more twins.


Come on, you can't deny it.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Bloody hell.

If I were to post a picture of my cat doing that exact same pose of the other Siamese.
No one can differentiate which is Yaya.

No one I say.

I think the only way to differ is to look at Yaya's tail, which is much thinner somewhat.


Oh and,
I want this Siamese cat.

Photobucket

So charming/beautiful.
With Kurt Cobain eyes.

Now as fafa used to say.


Lan have sex with Siamese cats,
Lan

Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home