Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Down to the ocean, it's only water and sand and in the ocean we'll hold hands

Sorry for my outburst last night.

I was really pissed at everything.
Including nothing.
But everything happens for a reason.
So if nothing is a reason how could everything happens.

What I'm trying to say is.

Hello people.


So yeah went out with my sick wallet today.
Had below 20 bucks.

Tsk.

Yes you can laugh at me for not getting any starbucks.

*waits for awhile*

Done?

Oh fuck why am I talking in gibberish.


I'm getting the hang of traveling to the far reaches of Singapore.
The West Side.

The mystery of the Force can only be discovered if you take the path of the westside.

Heck.

What I'm trying to say is.

I JUST KNOW ONE OF MY BANDMATE IS A STAR WARS FAN WHO KEEPS A JEDI ROBE IN HOUSE.

Ok fuck.

Let's just get over with this shit.

I went to Choa Chu Kang and Yew Tee today.
Met B1 at Pasir Ris and took a bus to Khatib to meet the other twin, B2.

B2: Are you thinking what I'm thinking B1?
B1: I think I am B2!
Both Bs: IT'S CHOA CHU KANG TIME!

So onwards Alan White and his two bananas met the uber-hot-RnB-singer, Arteta.

Yes, the very person who played football for Argentina(I think so), retired and had a sex change and spend all her life eating satays and performing.

Alan White, B1, B2 and Arteta began their journey to meet tRoy and Siak ah Heed.
Went to eat at Lot 1's food culture and onwards to Arteta condom.

I meant condominium.
But in this post I will refer it to condom as a shortcut.

Arteta parents bought condom!


Spent the whole afternoon sitting there singing and talking about stuffs like

Justice League
Marvel
Teletubbies
Power Rangers and how Dragonzord looks like a retard because of it's arms
Digimon
Anime (YEAH WTF)
Star Wars
End of the world

Yeah like that.

We didn't did much except for lying on the beach chairs infront of the reflective pool.

While I enjoy the view of the sky.

Then we started to fall out.

B2 and Siak Ah Heed marched past.
B1, Alan and tRoy marched past.
The others, I don't know.


So I took 39 where people saw a box of pantene falling on a concrete boulder,
And turns the boulder red.

A giant tomato in the bus.
Freaky.

But happy. (:

OH WTF.

Got off 39, took 38.

Got off 38.

Took keys and unlock my lock.

That's it.


Smells Like ***'* ****,
******** Azlan bin ******

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home