Tuesday, June 17, 2008

YOU OH.



Clouds barricades, of what could be a beautiful sunrise

His skin can't take, the scorches from high
Yet they made comfort, with his sweater blanketing their eyes
As he whispered without a sound,

"It's alright honey, it's worth the while."

Not as much as the chilling breeze,
Not as much as the soothing crashes of sea,
When they lied down with him caressing her hair
With her having him like a mini-bed,
Nothing was as much as being so close to one another

Even if you were not pretending,
I would have still strum and sing
To play for you lullabies
Falling into dreams where emotions fly

I wish too, that there shall come no end
That this will not stop, when I leave turning from boy to man
Give me your hand, hold me tight
I need it so much,
To go through all of this and still be at your side
I need our might


Yes I'm bored too. :)

*somersaults to bed*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home