Saturday, June 21, 2008

A freaky night

I was chatting with hun last night.

It was pretty late and both of us haven't get any good sleep
She only slept for 4 hours while I slept for 5

Though I would have slept for more if she didn't wake me up
And I might be 2 hours late for my band session like I always did

But you see, last night,
Something so awkward happened to me,
While we were happily chatting.

She just went dead quiet.


Photobucket

At first I thought I've said something wrong.
But surely telling someone I'll be sleeping later doesn't make his/her lips curl down right?

Then I stick with a thought,
That she fell asleep, hugging her twin or something.

With her laptop at the side and such.

Of course I went to sleep and woke up tomorrow morning,
Read her twin's blog.

Only to see this.


Photobucket


I ASK YOU DEAR READERS OF SLN

AM I THAT BORING?

THAT SOMEONE CAN FALL ASLEEP WITH ONE HAND ON THE KEYBOARD,
WHILE SLEEPING WITH A SMILE?


Heh.
That is fucking cute.


Ahahahahahaha,
Lan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home