Monday, June 23, 2008

Today's Topic: OMG

omg omg omg

I was walking under my void on the way to Cheers and I saw something.
And I freaked out.

omg omg omg

There, on the grass near the playground.

There's one group of people standing everywhere.

I look closer.

and..

omg omg omg

I saw someone lying there with his shirt unbuttoned and looks as if he's screaming or crying.

omg omg omg

And there's police.

OMG

SOMEONE ATTEMPTED SUICIDE BY JUMPING OUT OF THE WINDOW.

OMG OMG OMG

I think someone was doing cpr on him while the police was doing the walkie talkie thingy.

And since everyone was like looking up on whatever floor,
My first assumption was that guy jumped out or fall off.

Oh fuck.

I know I loves to do "somersaults" in MSN and such,
But come on that's not something one should be jealous about.

Whatever happened to that "Don't try this at home" crap?


Photobucket

YOU GUYS DON'T FREAKING SOMERSAULT OUT OF THE WINDOW YOU HEAR?

omg omg omg

I'm so freaked out.

I was trying hard to imagine that guy was apparently jumping out of the 3rd or 4th floor.

Somersaulting.

At least it won't be as freaky.

But what if he really died on the way to the hospital?

omg omg omg

Simei haunted +1 point

omg omg omg

"Somersaulting man detected in 12 midnight in front of blk 116 Simei."

Freaky.

Well at least I had a story to tell when I woke fiks up just now for school.

But seriously.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

*somersaults to pillow head first*,
Lan Sekarang Sangat Takut

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home