Tuesday, July 01, 2008

From the train, to the sheesha, to another brand new adventure

The BBQ pit was a success.

The stressful days of planning and organizing finally came to an end.

Even though the girls didn't get to stay overnight,
And fiks going off early.
I guess I still enjoyed myself.

But that's not what this post is about,
I will save the pictures with letters tagging along on the next post.

:)

Here it is,
1st of July 2008

Officially the first week-aversary between Mr Deustch and Ms Vietnamese.
Pathetic for me to be happy that it's gone only for a week yet.
Oh well.

On the downside,
I have exactly one week left before my NS.

Heh.

When I thought I'm all ready to turn my back towards my freedom,
Towards my commitments,
And onwards to Police Academy.

Sometimes I can't help but imagine the negatives and worst-to-be-happens.

Yes.
I guess I'm terribly worried.

10 days staying in camp.
Without msn.
Without going out with next chill in my pocket.
Without The Strokes tee and my favourite jeans.

It's really worrying.

The closest moments I can have with you is via text messages,
Or voice-to-voice.

10 days without slapping your forehead.
10 days without you pinching my sides.


Wah sian leh like this walao.
One day no meet already miss like siao boliao.
Somemore 10 days arh?
Hua sibei jialat sia


And then came the second-of-importance.

My,
Almost-a-year-old
Curly
Wurly
Hehe-ly

Hair.

:'(

I will miss that irritating fringe which will sometimes poke my eyeball.
That lion look when the wind blows in my face.

My european hair.
All gone.

I will be going for an haircut either today or wednesday.
So to ready myself,
Well sort of.

It's been too long since I had short hair.
I really wonder if I'll look like and idiot with it.

Ahh let's just keep it simple.

FUCKING NATIONAL SERVICE
WHO CARES I'M LUCKY TO GET POLICE OR WHATEVER FUCK
I AM GOING THROUGH THE BEST MOMENTS OF MY LIFE
AND YOU NS FUCKING SCREW IT LIKE BLACK NIGGA DOING BEYBLADE-STYLE ON A WOMAN

Tsk.

I wonder if I would go crazy in there.
I wonder if I would faint each time I walk pass a mirror.
I wonder if I'll attempt a prison break stunt to see my version of Sara.

Kimekk fiks, faf, and far.
10 days cannot talk cock on msn!

KNNCCBBLJNNB

I will terribly miss somersaulting with fiks to sleep.

I will really miss talking in caps with faf to everything under the sun.

I will totally miss debating about everything no matter how unimportant with far.

My most missed list:

Noor Afiqah
Sharifah Muafah
Fareha Azwa
Mel Fraps
Yaya the Siamese cat
Mom and co.
Nazri
Fareez
Muhammad
Reza
Nur
Hafizah Y
Desktop and Internet
Ps2
Next Chills
Bon Jovi Mug
iPod
N6300
Strokes tees
Killers tee
Nirvana tee
Jeans
Khakis
Kaki atas meja computer
Running out of my room from flying roaches
My mattress
Two head pillows
One bolster
Wet dreams (It's been too long)
Singing in the shower

(Might be more but might be forgotten so tell me so I might include in my mighty blog)


:(
:/
-.-
:x
=(
=/
=.=
=x

Ah,
Fuck ah.

I need you ah hun,
Sad liao.


Your boyfriend is Mr Policeman-to-be,
Seargeant Az the White

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home