Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Episode 5: Vietnamese Strikes Back

I know I've been updating way too frequently these days.
Damn exciting life.

So these past few years I've always been the one,
To pull pranks on others and copy pastes our chat logs here.

To shame them,
To make fun of them,
To laugh at them when others laugh at them.

And they goes,
"Lan, Be Damned!"

Until tonight,

I met my match.

Known to me as the Vietnamese maid who loves giving her victims the infamous:
"Vietnam Pinch of Howling"

-.-

I'll introduce to you now.

This is Noorun Daeng Afiekiat

Photobucket

Like most maids in Singapore
Fiekiat loves to go out when she's off duty.

Only that she's slightly more modernized as she wears her made-of-cupboard-painted-white hat and burnt aluminum foil as stockings.

As you can see on her hands,
Are bangles she robbed off the elderly in the lift near her house.

Well Fiekiat was on the way to a lift in Simei,
To prey upon the elderly there.

And because of her loud singing of "God is a girl techno remix" as she waits in front of the lift,

A German going-to-be-policeman caught her and decided to warm up a little for police activities.

Photobucket

Noticing the "sexy" facial expression and "The Killers" logo on his shirt.
Fiekiat decided it's best to just give him her MSN contact,
Knock a fellow cyclist of his bike,
Stole it,
And cycled all the way home,
With a face so freaked out.

Thus,
Grand Theft Auto was introduced to Playstation.

Ah fuck.

Behold now,
Chat logs of not victims,
But ME getting punk'd.

But it started off with my pathetic attempt to punk'd her,
And failed miserably.

(Yeah Fareha, laugh at me all you want now)

-.-

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Then it came.
And I cummed.

Well literally.


Photobucket


It's okay, Vietnamese maids are known for their desperado character.


Photobucket


She went offline while I rushed to do a poem.
Make it, my not-so-good poem.

Photobucket


Vietnamese forehead are just fun to slap,
Because they will shout out things like

"OMAKKO CHACHATT"

Which means

"Ow"


Photobucket


Nice.

It's been two years being a single parent to my Siamese cat.

I am now,
Like all typical bloggers who blogs about their life will say.

I'm officially attached.

But unlike all typical bloggers.

I will include my facial expression too.



Photobucket


There.


In A Little While, U2 feat. Brandon Flowers





This ain't a post for the broken hearted,
Lon Zovi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home