Wednesday, July 02, 2008

...

Fuck you TP
Fuck you SP
Fuck you RP
Fuck you NYP
Fuck you NP

It's because of all these stupid Polytechnics administration that I'm in this kind of shits.
To put off one of the best students in class with a GPA of 3.8.
And accepting someone as low as 2.8.
To even disregard my appeals.

How stupid can these administration systems be?
To push off what could be the best student in YOUR class?

Fuck that NS deferment system too.

I was happily accepted into MDIS to take my private diploma,
With my parents paying for me, trusting me to make good use of the cash.

And what?

Polytechnic: Deferment up to 20 years old
Private Dip: Deferment up to 18 years old

What the fuck?

For a diploma that only takes not even a year, I need to be younger than poly dip which takes a whole 3 fucking years?

Even if I'm fucking lucky to get police.

THIS FUCKING EDUCATION SYSTEM IN SINGAPORE PUT ME INTO SHITS

IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS I WAS MADE TO TORTURE TO THIS.


I'm having the best time of my life.
Just before enlisting in NS.

Oh and,

I've lost it again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home