Friday, July 04, 2008

Please don't

I could have sworn whatever is between us both is the purest feeling I've felt yet.
We had so many first times together, and they said first times are the hardest to forget.

We are going so well together, why take the risk?
Why not wait, letting me show you that I'm really the one for you?

I've said the exact same thing about you being the perfect fit, only in different words.
Even though we've only known for two months, and him for almost two years.

Does it really makes a big difference considering we've already clicked so much?
And you once said you're closer to me than you are to him.

You still want to take the risk?

Even when my time's up and I went in.

I've already prepared spare handphone battery,
Mobile battery charger
So that I can still be with you every night.
Not physically, but I'll still be there to entertain you.

10 days honey, just ten.
Then I could go over slapping your forehead,
And you pinching my sides.
I'll strum the guitar and sing songs I made for you.
As we sat by the sea.

Then,
In 7 days of a week,
4 days I would be in,
3 days I'm out.

It's isn't that bad.
I'm not in army for crying out loud.

We'll get used to this.
And by then I'll get posted.
And we would have more time together.

Maybe even every night if I'm in the neighbourhood police.

You're schooling in poly too,
The only days you're really free is on weekends.
The days I am too.

There are people out there who is in a much worser case than us.
I have a friend who's attached to someone overseas, and pretty far too.
They get along well, for a year plus.
Only met once or twice.

I apologise if I'm stressing you out.
But think,
Look at the bigger picture,
The mind have no limits,
So don't limit your thoughts.

I know I'm being too repetitive,
But be strong.
Stay committed to me as I will to you.

If we can get over this,
Our love will only get stronger.


Now love,
Give yourself time,
At least 3 weeks or better a month.
Observe how everything is working out.

If you felt you rushed when you committed yourself to me,
Don't make the same mistake again.

Don't rush to actions.



I have faith in you hun,
To do the right things.

Now all I need is you to prove it.
I love you, Fieks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home