Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Farewell

Hello.

It's currently 1.42am on July 8th and I haven't get any sleep since last two nights.

And it's like 7 more hours to enlistment.

:'(

Now this post ain't another fully emotional one.

A video of it shall speak it all.


For my close friends.
For Mel Fraps.

And for you Afiqah.






So yeah.

To Naz,

I'll hope you'll continue being strong with the support of your dearest darls.
And get over this problem soon enough.

It sucks knowing I can do hardly anything to help. And I'll miss having your company thonning in my room talking about shits and playing games.


To Fareha,

You were there during my great and worst times.
You were there simply to cheer me up even if you kept failing because of my stubbornness.

You are a great friend to me, really. And I thank you for the "suprise".
Naz depends on you, help him and you'll strengthen the relationship too.


To Fafa,

I've said this to you time and time before, but probably in different phrases.
You are unarguably the best entertainer I'm having on my MSN.

You did to cheered me up when I was down,
But failed almost everytime since probably you won't know what kind of console I need.

I'll miss talking to you on MSN alot.


To Fiks,

I can't still accept the fact that I'll be gone very soon,
Into camp, into ten days of not meeting up
I'll miss the pinches that makes my voice sounds cartoon
And how I kept irritating you while you tried shutting me up

I'll be lying if I said I don't worry about you
Knowing the madness and confusion your mind is tolerating
When the 10th day comes, leaving me through
You are the first I want to meet, and makes your heart sings

Hold on just a little while longer,
And believe the days will pass by faster,
This is just another test, not a torture
It'll help us in getting stronger

I've always want to be that near-perfect boyfriend
To you, knowing the love you really deserves
All I need is your strength to not let this end
In time, I'll show that I'll keep getting better for you, love.


Fiks.
Last night,
Even though it didn't really went according to plan.
I really felt so much better,
My breath felt so much easier
And my steps sounded so much lighter.

I'll miss you a lot.
Hold me tight when I got booked out.
I'll really need it so very much.

I love you.


I really do.



To everyone else,
SLN will be going without updates for awhile.
Whoever my readers are, hope you'll understand.

Thanks.
I'll see you guys again soon.


Your Friendly Neighbourhood Policeman,
Lan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home