Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Booking In

I will talk about what's life in Home Team Academy serving my NS,
When everything's finally fine and my mind cleared up.

I hope it'll be as soon as possible, perhaps on my next book out.

My apologies to those wanting to know.


So tomorrow will be first official book-in.
It's a pity I haven't been getting enough rest.
I'll get more later.

And there's still some important things I have to buy to bring in to camp,
Tsk.


Mein Honig,

I'm really sorry if I haven't been much of a help to your problems.
And not being able to really show how much you're being missed.
I hope you're recovering well from this setback,
Remember that I'll always have faith you'll do the right things.

I might be piling with pressure and all in camp,
Both mentally and physically.
But I will never neglect my commitments.
Especially my commitment to you.

It was right for you to finally explain to me your problems,
I'm really pleased and I hope it made you feel a lot better too.
Don't worry about me, I'll do fine.
Basically 4 days a week, should be chicken feed when compared to my ten previously.

Take good care of yourself and be strong,
I love you hun.


Alamak must stop smoking again siaaa,
Lan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home