Friday, August 01, 2008

SLN of Old

Heh.

How I missed blogging under the influence of Starbucks.
When I had nothing to worry about.
And talked about everything I wanted to talk about.

I miss those times I made up Lanny the Arrogant Buddy, Sexmaniac Buddy or whatever.
I miss the time I went to NTUC and hear that cashier Makcik saying things like "Eh money got two meanings you know."
And eventually blogged about it.

And how much I miss posting stupid chat logs up.

Back then.
When I had my freedom.
When I stayed online to late nights talking cock with my friends.
When friends stayed over and I took pictures of them sleeping and post it on the net.

How I came out with random topics about cyber sex or whatever and gives my view on it.

I just miss blogging the way I used to.
Without emotions.
Without seriousness.
Just crap.

Perhaps NS have changed me a lot.
When it took away my freedom.
When it prevented my means of having fun.

When it fucking took off my hair.

Bloody fuckers.
You could have give me a wig just after you shaved me bald you idiots.
At least I can still have high self esteem for myself unless the wind blows too hard.

Or at the least at least give me a personal computer and starbucks for our meals.
And let me sleep or wake up at anytime I like.

11pm sleep.
5am wake up.

You people.
Fuck up.

When I learn shooting someday.
I'll grab a fucking revolver and hold everyone hostage and demand a PC, internet access, Starbucks to be built beside my bunk, freedom of sleeping and waking up.

And demand the barbers to give me hair extension till I fucking look like a german back then.

Then I'll be a good disciplined boy who will take the initiative going to the officers bunks and greet them good morning as soon as I wake up.

Which will be in the afternoon.


And for fucks sake if you want to treat us as dogs.
Go get posted in that K9 dog handler job instead.

Even with me bald I don't fucking look like a dog to anyone.
At the most,
Only a Martian.

Who brushes his teeth with left hand on his back for I'll never know what reason.

Heck.

At least I feel better now.

Wait no,
I missed out the whole point.

Fuck NS.


*Nescaf3/Lan appears to be smiling*
*Nescaf3/Lan nudges you*
*Nescaf3/Lan appears to be offline*


For old times sake,
Lanny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home