Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Life can get me too confused at times
That purest of will to help another
Trying hard to ease their minds
Only to be misunderstood by others

How I wanted not to care
How I wanted to just being selfish
To gray myself out from their problems
But as much as I wanted, I just can't give it a miss

Complicated, really
I'm only helping to throw in more burdens
Instead of making one feel better
I ended up pushing them closer to the fire
Unknowingly getting them burnt


Gah.
I hate it when these thoughts come to me.

Calm at one moment,
Strikes of negativity at another

I feel so pathetic.


What a way to spend my off days,
With insomnia accompanying me every night.


Sagittarius

If you are sick and tired of being sick and tired, laughter is the best medicine!

- Taken from friendster's horoscope thingy. -.-

Yeah, I missed laughing at every single shits.
Oh well,

Tickle me.

Anyone?

Please?

Not to the extent of getting me melatah-ing.

Ah wtf.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home