Monday, August 11, 2008

Back in business

First thing first.

I apologize for all those rather depressing entries I've been spamming SLN with.

Well I won't even know if there's still people reading me.

But what the fuck, it's my blog anyway.

So yeah I guess I'm back.


HOPEFULLY.

Now as a start.

Photobucket

One thing about Linkin Park.

It makes one so hyped up when listening to them,
How they managed to speak our mind out and all that.

And it eventually made a friend of mine,
Known as Shah "Rukh Khan"
One very excited,

Hindustan.

I could have sworn I felt like talking to a sec 1 girl who's about to experience puberty when he goes,

"yar yar !!"

Mera naam yar yar ri hei.


So I guess lots happened,
Mood swings here and there,
And lots of shits happened like getting debarred from my shooting test in NS.

I sure felt like fuck of course

If my previous entries isn't obvious enough for me to prove that,

Well fuck you.

*Lan pulls down boxers and wails the magic wand in circles*

Yeah,
What the fuck.


I've noticed I've been going down Pasir Ris a lot lately,
Perhaps I've even hit the record of the maximum times I stepped into Pasir Ris this year.

You know the only time I actually went there was during Hari Raya,
Visiting my relatives, grandfather and all.

Up till now I still couldn't understand why each and every one of my cousins stayed at Pasir Ris.
And I'm telling you this, there's alot.

Enough to come into a group and start a military band going around escape theme park playing soothing music for those nervous waiting for the rides.

But that's not the purpose I'm talking about Pasir Ris,
In fact I don't really like to talk too much about my fucked up cousins.

Of course there are still good ones,
But yeah I just don't really like to talk about them.


Now before I bore people out and let them start munching on snacks while surfing watch-movies.net.

Photobucket

That's me when the only time I went to Pasir Ris is for the chalets.
Secondary 3 I think.

And I still love chalets now.

So yeah crap aside.

I met Shah Rukh Khan last night,

At Pasir Ris. -.-

And after a long time I actually stayed my night through outside.
It's pleasing to know there weren't any dance intervals every 15 minutes like they do it in hindustan movies.

We just sat around talking about shits and all.
And I wore something that I've not worn for quite sometime.

Black sweater.
Camo Bermudas.
Skate shoes.

With my NS hair,
I look exactly like some German fucked-up kid with a gun in his pocket.

Maybe even that McDelivery guy who came to shah's void deck delivering the stuffs,
Feels threatened that I was actually standing,
Smoking,
Having him between us.

It was fucking quiet.

Damn it why can't people just ignore my expression and talk to me.

I'm a nice guy who'll let you use my head to scratch your back for fucks sake.

Unless I really look like


Photobucket

Then you'll have every reason to fear me.

Especially if you ever watched Star Wars.

"DIEEE MCDELIVERY MANN DIEEEE!!!" *shoots lightning from fingers*


So yeah we've talked for like hours.

There's just,
Too many things to talk about.

He tried to motivate me.

Using movies reference.

"You must imagine you're incredible hulk breaking through all the obstacles"
"Fly away free like Iron Man does...But no one can fly away from their problems can they?"
"Everyone been telling me I really am like The Joker."

One thing's for sure shah,
After you tell me all this.

You look like a comic-freak version of Shah Rukh Khan that lies on his bed with reading glasses,
Reading marvel/dc comics while blasting hindustan songs on your headphones.

God.
It's just so fucking imaginable.

Anyway not that it matter what we talked about,
Finally went up to his room at about 5am for some sleep.

He dozed off into bollywood pretty fast.
While I lied there trying hard to fall asleep.
Which I eventually did after like 2 hours or so.

Fuck you shah for telling me about that 3 heads floating at the window thingy.

I just had to imagine those 3 heads are roy's, zhar's and khid's so they'll piss me off to sleep instead of shivering on the bed.

Tsk.
What a policeman I am.

So woke up pretty late,
2 I think,
And left after a smoke and coke.

Hey it rhymes.

Okaaay.

This is one freaking long post.
So I guess I'll save the rest for my next bookout.

And touching on that,
I'm still at home in my boxers smoking.
When I'm suppose to pack up for booking in before 9.

Tsk Lan.
Slacking as always.

Oh wait I almost forgot.

THIS WEEK MY PAY DAYYYYYYYYY!
*somersaults everywhere around the room*

Friday.
Book-Out.
And off I go to towns.

I'mm soo gonnaa shop my problemss outtttt.
At least I can keep to my promise on getting you a starbucks eh arteta?

So yeah take care you guys.
I'll see you around after I booked out,
Unless I really caught up in the shopping
And actually forgot everything.

Oh wait before I forgot.

Frez penang's girlfriend came to Singapore.
We've still yet to see in person,
I mean all of us except frez.

Photobucket

You fucking lucky asshole.


Anyway best wishes to pariapa naz, fiza wan, and frez raff for staying together for quite sometime now.
Pardon me as I leave the couples scene for the time being.

Just like the good ol Lanny.

:)

Of course I'll still be jealous if couples hugging in the train I'm in.
Once I get my warrant card I'll arrest them both for attempted murder through bear-hugs.

That's all for the normal people.


For the estate where dreams were trapped
Doors decorated with fake beautiful leaves
That burnt key was a mistake

Into the forest fires searching for a fruit
Hoping for it's juices to put out the flames
It was already dried up in ashes

When the darken clouds came together
Heavy rain pours on an immobiled lone cab
Will the fare keep on running?

Should the waves came from a river instead
Will the unfeeling squirrel climb up the broken branches
Knowing it won't save the fishes of sea

The wheels fixed on a heavy rock
Push it off the cliff yet it will still roll down like one
A flower is insignificant, trying to let the wheels work


In the end, Nescafe still smells better,
Lan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home