Saturday, September 06, 2008

Blame the caffeine for all the 5 am phone calls

Before I start on my typical crap,
Don't mind me messing you guys mind up with a little very simple mathematics eh?

It'll sure confuses most of the normal people,

So if it doesn't confuse you,
You're abnormal, as simple as that.

In other words,

Retarded.

So this question was brought up by my fellow squadmate;


"A" wanted to buy a pair of shoes that costs $97, but he had no money.
So he borrowed $50 each from "B" and "C", which totals up to $100.

"A" bought the shoes with it and had $3 left with him.
He paid $1 each first to the two, and keep the remaining $1 to himself first.

So he end up owing them $49 each, which totals up to $98 when added together.
Even if he take out his remaining $1 to add in,
It only adds to $99.

The question now.
Where did the other dollar go?


Have a great time thinking about it. :)


Now now,
When I was sitting back listening to my iTunes shuffling.

It came to a song I used to listen a lot before I enlisted.

You know they say behind every songs we hear,
Lies memories that could have been forgotten till reminded by it.

Since I'm approaching my 2-months of NS in 2 days time,
This couldn't be too bad of a time.

Photobucket

"Why do I keep counting - The Killers"

If I change my ways of living,
And if I paint my streets with the good times,
Will the mountain keep on giving?
And before our days are numbered,
Then why do I keep counting?


Heh.
Back then when I enjoyed placing my hair in my mouth and get orgasms knowing I've kept them till that long,
Oh how often I kept replaying that song and count the days I had left before enlistment.

Strangely enough,
It feels like it was only yesterday.

And look at it now,
Close to two months marching around HTA.

Like everyone says,
Time really fucking flies.

Next thing I know I might already be studying for my diploma,
With my Julian Casablancas hair back in place.
I can only wish my skin tone really stays in place too.

God.
I really miss getting irritated by wind blowing my hair back,
Transforming me into Aslan, King of Narnia.
To those who didn't watch it and feels I'm making things up by making my name up,
It's that huge lion.

Who died, cracking the stone table into two halves,
Revived,
Left the crime scene running with two girls escaping charges of vandalism.

And for fucks sake I still shake my head out of the sudden during the first few days in camp,
Trying to get my hair back in place from poking my eyes,
When I had none.

-.-

Now now,
I'm done with my shooting test.

Was expecting marksman at first since every others got it so easily.
Was expecting myself to fail after my first day of live shooting,
Since the first shot made me shiver all the way till the last.

Expected fails in all the shooting lessons.
Unexpected pass in the shooting test.

No marksman though, just second class. So called a just pass.
But heck,
Now I shiver at the thought of what the fuck is guiding my bullet all along during the test.

Ah paranoia.

I believed the shooting lessons were my most nervous moments in my life.
Knowing what I'm holding is life-threatening.

Seriously I was shivering like fuck all along.
Worse than the highest-powered OSIM massage chair.

So much for making it official that The Killers is my favourite band of all time.

Ah wtf.

Right now,
Done with IPPT
Done with Shooting
Done with drill test
Almost done with Police Defensive Tactics
Almost done with Obstacle Course
Going for swimming test (confirm fail)
Going for Scenario-Based Test
Going for Theory Exam

Going for my Passing Out Parade,
^.^v

Oh and before I forgot,
The next intake, this coming tuesday,
Won't be getting their 10 days confinement straight away like I did.

BUT

They're gonna get it after fasting month,
Which in hari raya.

All the best to you Muslims of 133rd intake!

I'll be expecting a number of people I know going in this coming tuesday too,
You know who you are.

Heh.

Fasting month kena tekan,
Fuh.

I guess that's that for now.


The Shivering Shooter,
Lan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home