Sunday, August 31, 2008

She fucking hates me, La la la love!



That above song just makes me high everytime I listened to it.

Like serious fuck.
How can a song sounds so true.

So to those who had relationships that didn't last long enough for you to celebrate monthiversaries sitting at the void deck with blackforest Prima Deli cake in between you both.

Then shits happened and you found out one of her hobbies is hating you.

This song is for you.


So now,
Updates.

Well life has been pretty great to me.

I'm like officially known to my bunkmates as the jap-girl-moaning-sound-system.

Imagine this.

*Verdict A takes a pillow, lies on the bed and humps the pillow without any sounds,
Turbo-speed*

*Verdict B hides somewhere else and goes "Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah",
To be repeated as necessary*

Yeah like that.

Although to me I sounded more like a puppy barking off a cockroach on the wall.
Well whatever makes them happy eh?

So yeap,
People beginning to like and accept me.
People beginning to hate and disregard me.

Balance of the Force?
You bet.

Of course I won't disagree that it's partly my fault,
I've really been an ass these past few weeks.

It's in the name, I guess.

-.-

Anyway,

Fasting month gonna come by tomorrow.
The month known to us famously as the month that

Bad bad evil ghosts handcuffed in the whatever world so they won't get a chance,
To appear behind you on a mirror in the night,
To have NDP fly-bys looking all emoshitmotherfucker scaring the living shits out of us,
Or even chilling around at places where Mr Tarzan will get annoyed knowing his hang-out place is occupied with mat-rockers wearing white.

And what more,
I'll be trapped in home team academy during this "omg-when-can-eat-sia" month.
To be awake by 4 am for the, umm, pre-fast (idk what they called sahur in english), at the canteen.
All the way to 10.30pm, lights off.

Oh God.
How can I ever survive like that.

Mind you we have physical trainings accompanying us the whole month too.

Oh God.

Please make a grain of rice feels like a plate during my pre-fast.
And don't get it digested so I'll be full till dinner.

So yeah bullshits aside,

My house is literally filled with relationships.
Kinda.

My he-also-went-through-ns-as-police uncle came and we had a chat about police life and shits.
He, posted to PCG (Police Coast Guard a.k.a waterboys) during his NS,
Tried to psycho me into changing my posting to PCG.

Heck.
I know it's like fucking relaxing and all.
Sleeping when not on duty and getting free cigarettes from smugglers of the sea.

BUT HECK,
3 MONTHS AT PULAU BRANI RECOURSE,
FROM GERMAN TO NIGGA WHO DOES JAY-Z HANDSHAKE.

NOOO FUCKINGGG WAYYYYYYYYYYY *echoes to hta waking my Officer up and shivers at the thought of what I can do if he dare put me to PCG*

I don't know if I've listed them before, but I already chose my postings.
You know those paper you get when you gonna chose which ITE after your N Levels?

Yeah.

Here's the who-lan-gonna-be-in-like-a-few-months-time.

Police Bandsman (March here and there with snare drum by my side)

NPCSO (Neighbourhood police post, come in, you can see me singing to The Strokes while doing paperwork)

Airport Police (Walk here and there with hopes of bumping into the infamous PuaCiBai, if you guys remember who he is, and jab his nose bridge with my T-Baton for treating me bad :/ )

Staff Assistant (Supposingly the suckiest post since it's more for the PES-C graders, but got computer. n umm mebbe me gonna download msnnn hehehehe)

There.

I guess that's all for now.
I yet to pack my bag up with clothes and a fucking load of biscuits and cup noodles.

One more kedai mamak in the bunk.
Heh.


*Walks out of the room singing*

She fucking hates meee.
Trust!
She fucking hates meeee.
LA LA LA LOVE
I tried too hard and she tore my feelings
Like I had none
And ripped them awayyy

No signs of guilt!
No feeling bad
OHH!


I just love feeling like this.
Huat ah!


Fasting In HTA = HOW SIA!?,
Lan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home