Saturday, September 13, 2008

So says Mr Policeman

In all of what had happened,
Amuses me.

Maybe because it was a little bit more than what I've expected.
Just that little "bit" more.

Firstly let's put some common sense into test.

Known for months vs Known for years.

To which the trust weighs more?

If you can differentiate odd and even numbers,
If you can remember metal is a matter.
The answer is clear enough.

Unless he turned out to be gay and has feelings on me (no offence),
Then perhaps that could have gone the other way.

So if you people knew that all too well,
Don't you think,

I do too?


Secondly.

It can't be blamed that you guys just have no idea how my brain functions.
At least not as well as my close friends who have been with me for years does.

Not even you.

So for goodness sake,
Ask them,
What am I when it comes to,

Mind games.

Of course then again,
It'll be entirely up to you to take it in,
Or deny.

And you can ask your wonderful friend of yours if I had ever did something like,
"Umm just between you and me, don't tell whatever I told you to them."

Nah.
Never been there.

Knowing how close you people are,
And seemingly taking "risks" like what I've been doing.

Don't you think,

I'm purposely trying to get you people to know indirectly?


Thirdly,

"He" suffered the same fate as mine.
When talking it out makes me feel better,
So that same therapy could be re-used for him.
Whose tragedy came after mine.

Should it be secrets whatever he wanted to say out?
How would it matter if it really is a secret?

At least he got it off his chest,
Never mind who knew what.

As long he feels better.

Again I repeat,
There's no "Please don't tell them about what I told you about" bullshit.


Lastly,

So what are my exact intentions?
Think about it.

Are you sure what you're believing is the truth and not lies?
You can never be sure.

And what of "things" I told your wonderful friend about last night,
Who will in time let you know about it,
Will you people know what to believe and what not?


I'll let you people decide.


Fret not,
I've always known him as not someone who's on my side,
But someone who let me voice out and made me feel better back then.


No hard feelings in this post whatsoever.
And for goodness sake I'm not that harsh to be calling you guys bastards.

Well again it's up to you to believe me or not.

OH BY THE WAY!

Photobucket

Freaking told you that lip scar is bloody obvious.
Don't need something memorable to that extent rightttt.

Ahaha.

Baad baaaaad Ms Poker-card-magician.

:)


Ooh La,
Lan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home