Saturday, September 27, 2008

Oh you silly

It's been a real long time since a hate-tagger actually made it to my blog.

A very long time.

But instead of a hate-tagger,
All I've got is a hate-commentator.

Rare,
Such a rare species.

I guess I'm honored to have him here.

Let's give a round of applause to,
Mr Anonymous

a.k.a You don't know me buahahaha.


Photobucket


Having actually referred to me as a "white" guy.

I'll rephrase my words,
I'm truly honored to have him,
Or her,
Around here.

Oh well it's a good thing I noticed this only after breaking fast.
When I have the full authority to fuck you upside down,
Without fear of my fasting period to be debarred.

Now now,
Mr/Ms Whothefuckareyou,

75% of my brain cells just went dead reading the comment you directed towards me,

Congratulations WTFAY,
Your stupidity has took it effect and makes everyone who read it grew dumber to an extent.


Seems to me that apparently your mom ate a fucking bird egg just before making love,
With your dad or whoever that I do not have any sources to rely on,
And it became the draft of how the brain size would be for their next child.

Which unfortunately it is you.


"heard you got ditched by fieka all because of you going NS rite?"

With all the technologies to rely on keeping yourself updated,
You just had to show how incredibly silly of you to come here reporting decomposing news,
And actually have the guts to assume that whoever read that will be dropping their jaw off.

Well for sure they will,
They'll be very amazed,
Not at how shocking the news is,

But how shocking your stupidity is.
Enough to bring a bedridden patient to his feet when you came into his ward,
Collapses the next minute.

Just after uttering things like,
"doctor...take..this..mother..fucking...stupid...ass...away..from..my..ward...ardd...arkk...ughh"

And for fucks sake,
I hate repeating myself,
No one is at real fault for whatever happened.


"so much of you bragging about you being a policeman wen you cant even protect your relationship.."


This is even more astonishing.

All these while reciting the police pledge at flag raising on weekdays,
I don't remember going like

"To protect life and property and relationship"

Well I admit I do brag sometimes for sure,
I have my reasons for doing so.

At least I do know your bird egg sized brain can at least function.
A little.

But the latter part ultimately wins the case.


And finally,

"hahaha..sucker..." - From an anonymous who didn't stated his name

There are those whom I have a soft approach and can't really bring insults into picture,
But definitely not you.

So bring it on Mr/Ms Motherfucking Genius.


I do have my free time to enjoy laughing at your stupidity.


The Nescafe Man Himself,
Lan

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wooohoooo!! nicee oneee..!!

HAHAHA

September 27, 2008 at 2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

stupid?? hahaha..wat a joke..youre the stupid one for taking fieka as your stead..do you even kno tat shes not as clean as you thought she is?? hahaha..at least think before you write and prove that youre even more stupid..and fyi im jus a friend of hers..hahaha..and dont even think im afraid of you sucker...

September 27, 2008 at 8:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

stupid?? hahaha..wat a joke..youre the stupid one for taking fieka as your stead..do you even kno tat shes not as clean as you thought she is?? hahaha..at least think before you write and prove that youre even more stupid..and fyi im jus a friend of hers..hahaha..and dont even think im afraid of you sucker...

September 27, 2008 at 8:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude! ape nie stead2...tat was when dinosaurs wanted to have gf's mann..hahaha..

September 27, 2008 at 9:00 PM  
Blogger Nescafe said...

Berapa banyak anonymous dahhh

September 27, 2008 at 9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home