Saturday, September 20, 2008

A Grand Update of pictures and free stuffs *winks*

*Today's update includes giving away free stuffs so read through you mukafree-ers!*

Listening to: "My Drive Thru" - Santogold, Casablancas, N.E.R.D

God.
That song just makes me freaking high.
After months of faf sending it to me.

Only now.
High now.
*dances*

Well yeah today's a great day.
Not that I actually went out or anything.

But heck,
I'm silently happy and that's that.

*still dancing*

Today,
I did some spring cleaning and organizing stuffs in my room.

Extreme makeover for my cupboard.

Did some wiping of suprisingly what-look-like coffee stains in it.

Boring procedures aside,
I happened to grab a lot of things while doing so,
Things I never thought would have existed in my now-doraemon-like cupboard.

*stops dancing for a while*

From my sec sch band badges,
Those section leader sorts of stuff,
To birthday presents and cards I received from friends.

Heck,
I even found that almost-emptied fiks' lighter.

Anyway I suprisingly found my sec sch testimonial sheet.
Giggled like a girl when I read it.

"A passionate musician. Azlan is actively involved in the school band. He has a creative flair for writing and loves to write poetry and edit songs. With a unique and interesting personality (-.-), Azlan can go far if he pursues his interests"

So yeah,
My form teacher wrote nothing about my educational standard,
And talked about my CCA instead.

Also,
I find it freaky she actually knew I love to edit songs,
When I was doing it all along on my old blog.

To Miss Safiah,
Please tag me if you're here.

Umm,
I miss your bubbly smile.

*coughs*
*starts dancing again*

Now now,
My main intention of blogging today.

I have found,
Pictures,
Of me from primary five,
Bit by bit,
To NS.

What you expect me to post it here and shame myself?


Hell.



Yes.


*shuffles to photobucket*



Ze German in Primary 5
Photobucket


Ze German in Secondary 1 (The best -.-)
Photobucket


Ze German in Secondary 3
Photobucket


Ze German in Secondary 4 (Also highly rated as how I'll look like after my BMT)
Photobucket



Ze German in ITE Year 1
Photobucket


Ze German in Pre-NS
Photobucket


Ze German in NS (LOLOLOLOLBOTAKALIENLOLOLOL)
Photobucket


Ze German (Feeling humpy, faf?)
Photobucket



Now that I look at it all over again.
I sure changed a lot.

Bloody hell.
It just brings back memories when I was having rabbit teeth.
Capable of helping mom skinning the scales off fishes.

Well yeah aside from cleaning my cupboard.
With intent to change my messy boy life into one neat adult with big responsibilities.

That will one day drives a white Lancer with two sky blue racing stripes going above.
That will one day get married and have dozens of kids due to accidental unprotected sex.
That will one day get too feline-ish and have cats double the amount of kids.
With kittens double the double.

Till all my babies lose their crying power to the meowing of my fellow feline mates.

Ah.
Macam paham.


Photobucket

AWWWWW
WHOOO CANNN RESSISSSTTTT TTHEEEEMMMMMMM

*throws Yaya out of the window and starts finding kittens at void-deck*
*While dancing*

Oh by the way,
Spring cleaning also means selling stuffs off at forums like I always did.
But since I'm a busy man now,
I guess I'll list them here instead.

Wait,
I'm also giving stuffs for free.
As a now-singaporean myself,
I'm sure the readers (if I still have any) here will wanna hear about them first.

Here goes.

Giving away:

Star Wars books
(Attack of the clones, Jedi quest 1 & 2, Lightsabers, Showdown at center point, Shadow of the empire, Rogue planet, Courtship of Princess Leia, The mandalorian armor, Shatterpoint)

Playstation 1 games
(Star Wars phantom menace, SW Jedi power battles, SW master of teras kasi, SW dark forces, SW Rebel assault 2,
Spec ops covert assault, digimon 1 2 3, megaman x5, ISS Pro Evolution, spec ops rangers elite)

Selling off:

PC Games: Warcraft 3 and Lord of the rings War of the ring)


Well that's about it.
You should know how to contact me.

If you don't,
Sucks to be you.

Anyway a sneak peek at my now organized cupboard,
Personal stuffs section.
:)


Photobucket


That's alll folksssss.

*does a star jump and continues dancing*


Just wanna dance dance you wanna dance just wanna dance dance,
Lan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home