Sunday, September 14, 2008

There ain't no motive for this crime

Kimekk.
3 posts in 3 days again.

Hardcore ah lu brader.
-.-

Anyway,

It's always hard to do this without caffeine roaming around in my bloodstreams,
Pumping into my brain,
Staining my braincells with it.

But a Muslim gotta do what a Muslim gotta do.
To fast.

So don't expect too much in this post.

To start this off,
I would like to announce the arrival of what-used-to-be-my-close-friend-during-ITE-days,
To the place where I spent 2/3 of the week in,

Having "wonderful" meals that consists of tasteless chicken almost everyday,
Knowing people whose arrogance can piss off a bunch of peacocks,
Scent of sweat and body odour everywhere you go,

And more exciting adventures not many can experience.


Frankly speaking,
It's been pretty much of an emotional week.

The night before the new intake came in,
Someone in my bunk just had to go something like

"I remember what it was like during our first few days"

Heh.
The first few days.

As shitty as those days might have been,
I spent that sleepless night missing them.

Trying to save a relationship that has been long gone.

Tsk.

When I saw the new intake waiting for their haircut at the front of that barber shop,

The memories shot at me again and again.
Back then,
When I was the one instead sitting there,
Holding my mobile close to me and secretly smsing "her",
As I wait for the shaver to slide on my head.

It had been a terrible tuesday.
Watching the new intake in home clothes roaming around,
Pains me.

But hell with it.

Memories are just memories.
"Tiger Lily" is just senseless to me now.

At least it's still good to know all these happenings still can't spark that hatred in me.

Like someone told me before

"why have revenge and anger..
if you still have that it only means that your running away..and can't face the truth.."

Oh that's so right.
:)


*slaps own forehead, waking myself up from the black & white flashbacks*

Now now,

Let us welcome Rozaimi,
Known as Jantan Binawe during the era of Jantan Brothers,

Photobucket

To Home Team Academy.

Boohoo,
Now you're my little junior.

It's bad enough his intake has to go through 4 months plus of bmt,
It's bad enough knowing the first month is full of tekans and body aches,

What more,
Coming in during fasting month.

Admirable really since my dear friend still manage to fast throughout his early days in hta.

*pats his botak kia hair*

But what the fuck,
Their 10 days confinement only comes after fasting month,
Along with the 3-months-bmt intake.

That's just,
Too bloody unfair even if it aims to put things into balance.

I remembered how it was like when I first came in,
Using naz's mobile and bought a spare battery for it.
Bought a portable hp charger and freaking lots of AA batteries to go along.

And found out the charger along with the cheapo bunch of batteries,
Didn't work the way I expected it to.

Back then while I still have someone to talk on phone during the nights,
It was only the fourth day and I panicked like fuck,
When the first battery went flat and the other can't last long enough.

Annoying everyone in the bunk going like

"EH WHERE CAN I GET BATTERIES, URGENT"

Heck I would have even bought thousands of chocolate eggs with all the money I had that time,
Just to find one energizer lithium battery that can charge my hp full.

I'm talking about this wonderful egg.

Photobucket


But of course every officers there would have shot themselves knowing this exists around them.


Well what I'm trying to point out is this.

You'll never know what exactly to bring in,
Unless you've been there before.

I got my 10 days stay-in directly on my first day,
And heck,
I had to live for 10 days straight in there knowing most of the things brought,
Are completely useless.

At least my dear nolongercurlyhair indianblooded friend,
Has a good idea on what to bring in when his stay-in comes.


Oh and did I mentioned,
I almost get confined last week?

Because of some fucker whose brain is no bigger than a kinder suprise I showed above,
Went to smoke in our company and left evidences,
Refusing to own up and get us tortured by the company commander.

An according to this coy commander,
Make it Inspector for short,
This moron owned up at the last minute and so he let that confinement thingy off.

So close to my first confinement.

What more for something I did not do.

Well that's that for camp news.

My makciks and pakciks with little cousins are in my house now,
My dad getting an arowana from my uncle.

Well yeah,
I have a bloody fish tank in my house again.

Just like the old times when;

Dad = Arowana, Mynahs, Pigeons
Sis = Cats, Budgerigars birds, and that small bird with yellow crest on top (I forgot what it's called)
Me = Cats, Hamsters, small fishes, terrapins, small frogs. (Yeah weird taste I know)

It was a pet house back then.
My old cat had a great time sitting in front of the fish tank looking at my dad's arowana.

Heh.

Well yeah gonna get busy real soon,
Booking in,

Hurray.

See ya next week,
Lan

P/S: Don't push me. I'm holding myself back mainly because I don't want both of us to suffer. You don't know to what extent I can think of doing. You just don't know.

So leave me be,
And I'll leave you be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home