Saturday, September 20, 2008

Unexpected

So it came after me,
Dream after dream from short naps to deep sleep

That recent one,

It was too darn realistic
You were too darn realistic
How it wakes me up feeling lethargic

Then,

To the room where I had to return my bunk's key,
Radio's on, with a song all too familiar to me
A verse all too coincidental with a feel

"Tattoos of memories and dead skins on trial
For what it's worth, it was worth all the while"

Funny how it only came to me now after all this while
Paranoia
Why only now, my mind overloads in
Defiance

I find difficulty in understanding this
I find difficulty finding an expression
How strange things have been
I find difficulty benefiting from this lesson

But at the end of the day.

I'll smile,
Because I'm fine.


Tsk.
I'm feeling fucking nauseous since midnight.

Tomorrow's the day,
Lan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home