Monday, September 22, 2008

Hoo-ahh

Let it down,
Baby don't talk that much,
Baby knows,

But baby don't tease me.



On MC today.

A boring day.

But of course I went around finding something to do,
And found this website.

A website of pure brilliance.

A website from which my blog activities will depend on,
When it comes to poking fun on my friends.


Wondering now?

Here's a little sneak-peek.


Me.

Photobucket


Retarded enough you'd say?




Now people,
Meet my great great grandfather.

Photobucket




Pray hard I won't come get you,
Lan

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how its going white guy? heard you got ditched by fieka all because of you going NS rite? hahaha.. so much of you bragging about you being a policeman wen you cant even protect your relationship.. hahaha..sucker...

September 24, 2008 at 11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home