Saturday, October 11, 2008

13 more days to P.O,P

Before I get to that "Oh lookie lookie spammer's back in ze comments section" part,
Just a little something.


One of my bunkmates,
Who spends everyday in the service making random and stupid comments,
That the only reason why our bunk is one of the noisiest was due to the others laughing,
Has one of the coolest initials I've ever heard.

Loh Jia Seng.
a.k.a LJS.

Does it reminds you of something?
If you still don't get it,
Thank him for making up another crap to satisfy your curiosity.


Photobucket


Gotta love that creativity,
Heh.

So lately he hasn't been talking to me,
Assuming the fact that I irritate him too much.

Mind you,
He's one tall big-sized guy who brings dumbbells to the camp,
Body-building almost every single day.

Definitely one of those in my "not-to-hug-on-P.O.P-day" list.

Well you see,
Months ago when we're still innocent-looking fucks in the service,
One of the officers happen to called out to him.

"Ah Pui"

I never knew what that means,
But JS here went like "Cheebye" under his breath.

At one look he looks fat,
That's my first impression of him until the day he slept in his black renoma underwear.

So perhaps Ah Pui had something to do with fat.
But whatever it is,
Recently I've been calling him that.

I've been doing my research on it.
And found this.




Perhaps I'm right after all.
Heh.

So before JS went silent on me,
We were having some sort of insulting parade.

Me: AH PUI!

JS: Knn you say that again! *points at me with an irritated expression*

Me: Okay. AH PUUUIIII!

JS: Knn. Never minddd, you call me ah puiii. Its okaayyyy. *sarcasm*

Me: Then what? You don't want to call me back ah? Skinny ghost or what?

JS: Okaaaay. I think of a worse name for you laterr.

Me: Why not now? You body big but brain small? No wonder people call you ah pui.

JS: Ohhh you saying I no brain lahhh? I no use brain ahhh? What for want to use it for you..To me you like a dust onlyyy... No need to usee brain lahhh.

Me: Ya lah because you no brain how to use.

JS: Ohhhh nevermindddddd.. *irritated look as he walks off*

Me: ahpui!


After which he went all quiet on me.
And sometimes he indirectly mentioned me when we were talking in the bunk,
Going like.

"Whaat to dooo.. Got people call me no brainn mahhh.."

Even in the toilet when all of us were in our respective cubicles showering.

The others: P. O. P. O!

Me: AH PUI!

JS: EH WHO CALL ME AH PUI?

Little that he knows I'm oblivious of the meaning.

Oh well,
I just love any word that sounds like an insult to me.

Until now I never understood why I've been using the term "Muka Jolok",
On whoever I saw yawning as if he/she is trying to eat a kinder suprise whole.

Well JS,
I know you don't read me,
And I know our conflict is just us acting,
But just in case you take it seriously.


All I wanted to say to you is,

I really love calling you Ah Pui,
Somehow it's so suiting.


I kid.
Heh.

Anyway I would love to post his picture here,
But considering my life will be at stake the moment he finds out,
I find it wiser to do that after P.O.P.

+1 Motivation to blog.

Enough about him for now.

So all of us did our law test,
And fortunately most of us passed.

Thank God.
I was never made to face 150 questions at one go.
Including 10 immediate failure questions.

It's much scarier than that I assure you.

For swimming,
I was one of the few failures.

Due to the fact that I look like a chicken trying to fly when they threw me into the pool.

So much movements,
Still at the same spot.

-.-

There's a lot I wanted to say about being in the service actually,
But I guess it'll be more approriate to do it after passing out.

Becase that's when the emotions starts rolling in.

Now now.

I'm sure you all remember Mat DumbSon.
The infamous anonymous.


Photobucket


Idiot.

You make me miss my hair.

How I was motivated to take good care of it.
Forcing my laziness to go off as I put on conditioner often.
Playing with it around my finger.

And shake my head to stop it from poking my eyes.

Tsk.

Well now,
I don't really understand why you're telling me all these.

If there's so much you want to crap about,
Here's something from my friendster's profile.


Photobucket

This applies to you too.

If you're so sissy-licious that you don't want to be known.
Fine,
Just create another msn account and add me in,
Then we'll talk.

If you have no idea on what user ID to use.

Here's one designed for you.

matdumbson@hotmail.com

I'll entertain you then.



Well now.

Camp life has been a tad too mundane.
Slacking everyday and now.

13 more days to P.O.P.
Add in another 7 to my posting date.

To my most missed Jantan Brothers ITE mates,
I'll see you guys next Saturday for our jalan raya.
Yeah I'll do my best to come.
:)

To iRandom and co.
Jalan Raya will be postponed to 25th or later due to the large scale of people unable to attend today's.

To Squad 31.
I hope one day we can Jalan Raya too.
And fuck those who ended our "Best Squad of 132 intake" run because of you guys smoking and the theft of our $156 funds.

To my feline sidekick.
WTF HAPPENED TO YOUR BLOG!?!?


Oh and,
I got myself a cup with a police logo on it.

Uber coolness. ^.^v

Also,
I'm currently into my song-writing mood,
So to Mel Fraps,
Get ready for our comeback with a big bang.
Fucking miss you guys.


Say it with me now.


AHHHHH PUUUUIIIIIIIIIII,
Lan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home